Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.50|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Output Size:||1/2 in.|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 6" Extension 1/2" Drive Reaches Hardware Hidden in Narrow Crevasses
The Craftsman 6 in. extension bar has a 1/2 in. drive and fits ratchets of the same size, giving you a standard application for this tool when you have a socket and a ratchet that match. It gives you 6 inches of reach that will fit in areas as narrow as the socket and drive, which will give you more reach than your arm while still maintaining all of the control of your tools. Markings on the drive let you know what size the extension is at a glance.
This Craftsman 6 in. extension 1/2 in. drive is guaranteed forever. Craftsman designed this extension to have standard strength that is up to any typical task for which you would use this extension. You do not have to worry about this extension breaking and you losing the money you spent.
- Craftsman 6" extension bar, 1/2" drive has a forever guarantee
- The drive size of this extension is 1/2" and it will fit all 1/2" ratchets
- Extension allows you to get up 6" more depth when trying to reach nuts and bolts
- Extension size is stamped into the top of the extension so you can find the tool you need easily
- Helps prevents injuries to knuckles and eliminate the need to completely disassemble projects to reach tight spaces
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Every tool box needs a six inch extension. This one works great and is as solid as they come. I have never had any issues with Craftsman hand tools and this one is as must have for working any anything from cars to the household odd jobs.
I had to buy this for my current craftsman set. I used to replace a rack and pinion. The extension held up to the forces I put on it from using a six foot pipe to help break lose the bolts.
I like the idea of having 2 or 3 6 inch extensions. Because when you work around the engine, because I have had them fall under the vehicle, so when you have the extensions as extra's, it hekps out greatly.
I got this extension to use with my microtorx torque wrench. It is a replacement extension. Just remember the basic rule-subtract 5-lbs of torque if you use an extension bar.
Have not had a chance to use this extension bar yet, but it appears more substantial than others I have seen. Fits nice and tight on ratchet drive
This Craftsman 6" extension bar (1/2 drive) is built very well, and looks good too. As another reviewer noted, it does hold very tight at both ends. So far this has been great for me and I would recommend it to others.
Bay City, MI
It's a craftsman tool. Do I need to say more? In 30+ years of tool buying I've never gave a problem, and if there ever was on some of the other things, it was always replaced.
Garden Grove, CA
Craftsman's 1/2 inch drive 6" long extension bar is solidly built, has a nice chrome finish and most importantly, it holds tight at both ends. I am happy with it and recommend it.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.