Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.25|
|Accessory Type:||Flex handles|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Output Size:||1/4 in.|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Flex Handle Puts Sockets Where You Need Them
The Craftsman 6 in. flex handle is just the type of socket wrench you need for stubborn nuts and bolts .The 6 in. long design makes it easier to reach fasteners at an odd angle and loosen nuts and bolts that are a bit stuck. The 1/4" drive is compatible with your 1/4" square drive sockets.
It is the Craftsman flex handle's head that makes it so useful in awkward fastening situations. It pivots between two posts to reach every angle from 0 to 90. At 0 degrees, the tool stops so you don't have a socket wrench that swings back and forth while you try to work with it. If you have a nut or bolt that requires you to go straight in, this is your tool.
- Craftsman 6" flex handle has a positive stop at 0 degrees
- Drive head on this flex handle socket wrench is 1/4" square
- The drive pivots between two posts so you can come at fasteners from any 0- to 90-degree angle
- Wrench measures 6" long from drive to end
- This tool has Craftsman forever guarantee coverage
- Tool weight is 0.25 lbs., so you don't have to worry about the weight wearing you out
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
It is always good to have atleast 3 of these little wrenches in your tool box. When one drops you have a spare. If one is stolen, you still have two.
San Diego, CA
I really love this ratchet because it really feel good on my hand. I love it better than other brand name tools because it give me a strong grip. I would also recommend this tool to everyone I know.
I bought this tool about a year ago and unfortunately it was not USA made. It has however performed well. The head is not too flimsy with a socket attached and holds well. But since it is not made in the USA, it will be replaced with an S?K breaker bar.
Fort Worth, TX
The socket drive fits ok but i am not too sure what's going on with the tool. When you lay it beside my other craftsman breaker bars it just doesn't quite look right. The raised panels on each side of the handle are polished but it looks like the tool was ground by hand before being polished. There are uneven spots all over the raised panels. Also the flex point doesn't feel like my others. It moves 180 good enough but it just isn't as smooth. I might take this one back and exchange it for another that has a better feel. This one must have been made by a new tool making rookie or something as I have never seen a Craftsman tool look this sloppy before. That's what I get for trusting the mail order method instead of going to the store to get it myself. I hope sears isn't pushing seconds out to mail order customers because I have come to like having things shipped directly to my garage. Maybe I shouldn't knock the whole tool down so many stars but what I have in my hand is definitely not something I want in my tool box so I cannot in good conscious recommend it to anyone else. The code on the handle has a D-AB that I am unfamiliar with. I am used to V's and double VV's so maybe it's a new manufacturing facility or something. I sure hope this is not a new downward quality trend as I own a gazillion dollars worth of their stuff and this one's definitely going back to the store!
Online chat. Asked who manufactured this and where. Was told Apex manufactured it and Made in USA. Ordered for in store pick-up. Nothing on handle. On plastic holder, back side, Made in China plain as can be. Walked down the aisle and returned it. Good luck finding Made in USA. Will go to brands who still manufacture in USA.
I'm glad I tried this out ( in 1/4" ) for under $10.00 it's told me I'll be back to buy the 3/8" and 1/2" drive versions. For many bolts this allows you to move up to a 45 or 90 degree from the socket - and make a quick spin to get it snug. Nice finish - still made in USA as of 11/10/12
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.