Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||6 in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||.3|
|Included with Item:|
|Handle Length (in.):||3|
|Handle Type:||Plastic Dip|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 6" Pliers Long Nose Are Your Go-to Pliers
These Craftsman 6-inch pliers long nose are pliers that will never get in the way of the job but help you get the job done instead. Designed and manufactured with precision, these pliers have tips that line up accurately and serrations that grip with mighty force, yet this set of pliers is small enough to fit in your shirt pocket. The bulldog-tough serrated blade in these pliers clamps down on the material you want to grasp with a powerful, non-slip grip that gives you confidence.
Craftsman 6" pliers long nose are a standard-size pliers that are commonly required for a multitude of home or work projects. Induction-hardened side cutters give a sharp, clean cut necessary for high-gauge cutting. Many professional electricians swear by these 6-inch size pliers because of their non-slip grip and ability to fit into tight spaces.
- Craftsman 6-inch pliers long nose are a commonly used tool for both home and professional use
- Induction-hardened side cutters help create a clean cut without needing extreme pressure
- The forged alloy steel used to make these pliers is heat-treated to give you the strength and durability for even tough jobs
- Handles are plastic dip-coated so that they provide you with a comfortable grip that helps eliminate fatigue
- These pliers exceed both ASME and ANSI standards
- Made in the USA
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I'm pretty sure parents are going to sympathize with me when I present the main reason why I recommend these pliers.
I have small children. I have small children that like to put things into places where small things ought not go.
I have this pair of pliers and I just had to use them recently to fish a toothbrush that my daughter had put down the drain in the bathroom. I've also had to fish items using these pliers out of our kitchen sink as well.
These are great pliers to have when you have small children.
I broke a pair of pliers similar to these and got a set of these as a replacement. I sorted through all 20 pair on the shelf to find the only pair that the jaws close together at the tip, most of them were gapped open badly by poor tolerances. Then I get them home and had to lube them and work them for a while to be able to open them with one hand. The finish is rough, and you could cut yourself on the burrs left along the length of the jaws from the finishing they recieved. I wish craftsman would get back to their roots and make better tools in the USA! I would gladly pay a few dollars more for a finished tool that was polished and chromed like my old craftsman ones. These look like the junk you buy at the dollar store. All of the craftsman pliers that resemble this style are like this (have a junk set of those as well).
Craftsman tools are definitely worth the money. I had a pair of these pliers for 30 years, and when I lost them I had to get a new pair! They are larger than any generic brand, grip well, and you can hold the smallest parts in the jaws.
As always craftsman has excellent tools always reliable and made for the job at hand. The brand I always purchase and should you have a problem they stand behind the product.
This is a great set of needle nose pliers. They are gray quality and are perfect for the job. They have a good grip up front and a cutter towards the back jaw which is useful. Great product can't go wrong!
Woodland Hills, CA
These are great pliers that everyone needs in theyre tool box or chest etc.theyre still made In usa so yiu know that theyre gonna last for years to come and if theyre on sale price then pick them up like I did .you wont regret it .
Good quality tool at a reasonable price. Comes with the lifetime warranty, which makes the purchase even better. Since you can choose to get your receipt emailed, you can easily keep up with your proof of purchase.
Saint Clair, MI
San Antonio, TX
We have the whole set of several pliers... Someone loved our long nose pliers enough to steal them! This is a replacement to our lost ones! We could have bought any brand but we liked these enough to re buy them!
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.