Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.25|
|Accessory Type:||Flex handles|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Output Size:||1/4 in.|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Spinner Handle 1/4" Drive Handles All of Your Light Nut Tightening
The Craftsman 6 in. spinner handle 1/4 in. drive is perfect for when you need less torque for your hardware. If you are afraid too much torque will break your hardware or your materials, this is the tool you need. It fits any socket with a 1/4 in. square drive. The plastic flex handle has raised ridges that allow you to grip the tool tightly. The tool is 6 in. long from handle to drive, making it work for jobs that do not need a lot of reach.
This Craftsman spinner handle 1/4 in. drive allows you to use the same nut driver for many sockets instead of a different one for each. As long as the piece has a 1/4 in. square drive, this spinner handle can accommodate it. With 1/4 in. being the most common size for these tools, you will find that this is the size most often needed.
- This Craftsman 6" spinner handle 1/4: drive allows you to use less torque when tightening nuts and bolts
- The plastic handle lets you get a firm grip and is durable enough to last
- This screwdriver-shaped spinner handle measures 6" in length
- Spinner weighs 0.25 lbs. so your toolbox will hardly know the difference
- Craftsman spinner handle comes with a forever guarantee so you know your tool will last through every day wear and tear
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I was working under the dashboard of my car (tight space), so I needed a 1/4" spinner handle. A 1/4" ratchet wouldn't fit. Space was very limited and I was working at an angle. I also had to attach a craftsman universal joint and socket to the end to get to the heads. This did the job perfect.
I like this tool quite a bit. Obviously this can turn any 1/4" drive set into full set of nut drivers. More than that, because the full set of Craftsman nut drivers has only 14 sizes split between inch and metric models. This pushes your options well beyond that and can include your deep sockets as well.
Allen Park, MI
but otherwise I can't complain. Grips well and works great for situations where a nutdriver doesn't provide the torque needed.
Good to make nut spinners and good as an 1/4 extension also. Has the 1/4 square drive at the top of the handle that some reviews say it doesn't have. Normal Craftsman quality and just as good as the other brands at about the same price. Helped me get a fender off that would have taken a extra 10 minutes at least without. Make sure you get a good plastic handle though, so of the China stuff is a little weird at times...
this is very handy for removing bolts you have already broken loose or inserting bolts prior to final tightening. It also works an extension. you can snap a 1/4 inch ratchet into the back of the handle. Makes your 1/4 inch sockets into a nut driver set also. Would be 5 stars but lacks the magical USA stamping. A good value when on sale.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.