Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||6 in.|
|Hand Saw Type:||Wallboard|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.38|
Ratings & Reviews
6" Wallboard Saw A Small But Rugged Tool Made With Craftsman Quality
If you want a quality tool that's easy to use, look no further than the Craftsman 6 in. wallboard saw. It's got the Craftsman name, so you know it is the highest quality. Designers created this handy saw with a sharp point to help you dig in and a hardened and tempered steel blade with razor-sharp teeth to cut quickly and evenly. It's designed to make short work of wallboard and other synthetic building materials, helping you get the job done with precision and speed.
The 6 in. wallboard saw isn't just designed to rip through construction materials, it's also designed for comfort. It's got a large, heavy-duty handle with a rubber grip that reduces hand fatigue and prevents slipping. At .38 pounds, it's lightweight but still rugged and durable enough for the toughest jobs. You can always count on Craftsman quality and this saw is no exception.
- The Craftsman 6 in. wallboard saw is designed to be durable and functional
- A sharp point easily pokes through wallboard or synthetic building materials and the hardened and tempered teeth on the six-inch blade will help you cut quickly
- Saw features a heavy duty handle with a comfortable rubber grip that helps protect your hand
- This saw weighs .38 pounds but is robust enough to get the job done
- Don't try and substitute other tools, get the right tool for the job make work easier and faster
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Staten Island, NY
This is very light saw for cuttin cardboard boxes and shrubs in your backyard without tiring out your arm. Also the tiny front allows it to reach smaller corners and hidden spots.
This is a very light saw (like a knife) that can easily cut through cardboard, but it will take quite some time to cut through wood and other harder materials. But for lightweight stuff like twigs, weeds, etc. it does the job without tiring your arm.
I got this to cut some holes for two new electric outlets I was installing in my new home. I didn't think to make sure it was drywall and not plaster -- which it was. Despite being a lot harder to get through than drywall, this knife worked pretty well and the grip is big enough to hold onto.
The Craftsman 6 in wallboard saw is a decent little hand saw with many uses, it was actually more sturdy than I thought it would be. For the price you cannot go wrong, I use it for a lot of different uses
Works very well and the price was great. It is very sturdy, comfortable grip, and easily cuts any angles very quickly. The teeth are very sharp, and the handle is contoured nicely for grip. Would recommend to anyone in need of a drywall saw.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.