Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1|
Ratings & Reviews
6 leaf [LG_SparkPlug] gauge.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
This is so cheap that I couldn't resist getting it. I just usually use multiple leafs on my flat gauge. This is simple, easy to use, and has a built-in adjuster. Nice.
Santa Barbara, CA
It works great, I also have the coin looking one where you slide it between the spark plug gap, but these are much more accurate and easier to use.
Fort Lee, NJ
I got mine as part of a large set of mechanics tools about 20 years ago. I use it as part of yearly tune-ups for a snow blower, leaf blower and lawn mower. It has the right sizes for all of these and works just fine.
If you have a mower blower generator snow thrower weed wackier or anything else that gets a tune up with a spark plug, make sure the gap is right. This simple tool makes sure you are keeping your gas engines In Tip top shape, an inexpensive and versatile tool for the mechanic in you.
Rowland Heights, CA
It's made in USA. I have a few others that I bought in auto parts stores and then I bought this one from Sears, you can tell this is the better one. The other ones were not accurate.
The gauge is traditional and simple in design. It is durable and works with the simplest of ease. It is unsophisticated in design because it works. I have used this style for many years. Simple is as simple does.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.