Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.7|
Ratings & Reviews
Car/truck tire inflator has a unique design that allows for the purging of water and condensation from air lines prior to inflating tires, plus it can also be used as a blowgun.
- Adjustable length blowgun nozzle rotates a full 360 deg.
- Locks at any length between 6 and 11 in. ideal for tight or hard to reach places
- Ball and mattress inflators are ideal for air mattresses and sports equipment
- Gun handle uses standard 1/4 in. NPT (female) threads
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
If you are putting your tools away after a long dau of use without cleaning all of the sawdust off of them you are taking a chance on ruining your investment. The sawdust of some species of wood will leave an oily residue, due to the sap content of the wood. In some cases it may actually be corrosive. Clean it up quickly with this very versitile blow gun kit.
You may wish you had.
I really liked the idea of the interchangeable parts and actually enjoyed using it while it lasted. If it was made of metal I wouldn't hesitate to buy it, but the plastic could only take 2 weeks on the job,and that was being very careful with it. Bring on a metal version and I will be the first to buy it.
Locust Grove, VA
Chippewa Falls, WI
I got this blow gun set because I liked all the attachments that came with it. It seemed to be reasonably priced. I haven't used it a lot but the quality seems pretty good.
I really like this kit. It was the best available at my local Sears Store. Easy to install and use. Versatile! $16.99 + sales tax was a bit much... I wish it were on sale for $9.99. But nonetheless, it is a great value. Thanks.
Wish I had read other reviews online first, but my experience mimics others here. The blow gun handle will crack when screwing in attachments under normal pressure - hand tightening, no tools. Brought back to Sears though product does not carry the Craftsman Lifetime Warranty, sales rep didn't even know how long warranty was valid for. Offered credit towards the metal kit with other accessories which was satisfactory. Spend a few more dollars and upgrade to a different kit with metal construction and skip this one.
I got this thinking it had a lot of uses, and it does. But it is cheaply made. The gun snaps if you barley screw the attachments in to it. I bought a second one thinking I just got a bad one. I was more carefull with the second one. But it snaped to. You would be better off buying the metal craftsman blowgun kit. I bought the metal one works great.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Garage Storage, Tool Storage, and Air Tools! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 22-Mar-2014 See details.