Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.7|
Ratings & Reviews
Car/truck tire inflator has a unique design that allows for the purging of water and condensation from air lines prior to inflating tires, plus it can also be used as a blowgun.
- Adjustable length blowgun nozzle rotates a full 360 deg.
- Locks at any length between 6 and 11 in. ideal for tight or hard to reach places
- Ball and mattress inflators are ideal for air mattresses and sports equipment
- Gun handle uses standard 1/4 in. NPT (female) threads
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
If you are putting your tools away after a long dau of use without cleaning all of the sawdust off of them you are taking a chance on ruining your investment. The sawdust of some species of wood will leave an oily residue, due to the sap content of the wood. In some cases it may actually be corrosive. Clean it up quickly with this very versitile blow gun kit.
You may wish you had.
I really liked the idea of the interchangeable parts and actually enjoyed using it while it lasted. If it was made of metal I wouldn't hesitate to buy it, but the plastic could only take 2 weeks on the job,and that was being very careful with it. Bring on a metal version and I will be the first to buy it.
Great for my husbands shop. He has a body shop and is always blowing the bondo dust out of the shop and this works great. The bonus is the tire inflater. Bought 2 and will probably be buy more.
After trying other blowgun kits. This one did the trick. And it didn't break like the other ones I purchased from discount tool suppliers. The adjustable rotating telescoping tip was perfect for hard to reach places.
Lake Jackson, TX
My husband purchased this kit and he used our compressor (which was a different brand) to air up everything around the house that needed airing. He went everywhere looking for things to air up including our new Surrey Bike tires, our ********** mower tires, my exercise balls, and the refrigerator air tubes that dispense water, etc, etc. It was fun to see him at work and looking so enthused (which is unusual). We are very pleased w/this kit and would recommend it to all as it has many components that will come in handy hereafter.
It's cheap but I needed one piece for airing footballs basketballs ect. And I couldn't find this adapter so I bought the hole kit. It would be a pain in the but because you have to screw on and off attachments would take for ever. It wouldn't have been a part of my tools if it wasn't for one piece in that set. And they should sell that part separate anyway. more people would buy adapter.
Locust Grove, VA
Chippewa Falls, WI
I got this blow gun set because I liked all the attachments that came with it. It seemed to be reasonably priced. I haven't used it a lot but the quality seems pretty good.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.