Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||6|
|Contact Points:||12 point|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Socket Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Socket Size:||27 mm, 28 mm, 29 mm, 30 mm, 32 mm, 36 mm|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Material:||Chrome vanadium steel|
Ratings & Reviews
6 Pc. Metric Socket Accessory Set Gives you Visibility and Grip
With the versatility of a 12 point design and the strength of alloyed steel, this Craftsman metric 1/2 in. socket accessory set delivers the torque you need for bigger metric fasteners. Whether you’re tying down an engine block or torquing hard inside an appliance, this tool set gives you the grip you need to get the job done on your own terms. And featuring high visibility sizes paired with a clearly organized molded plastic tray, it keeps you moving fast, and finding the right size quick.
Whether you’re working with a ratchet, extension, angle adapter, or torque wrench, this 6 pc. metric socket accessory set clicks in and gets turning. And backed by the dependability of the Craftsman Forever Guarantee, it’s a tool box addition that will get you through decades of fast turning, high torque work. Toss this tray in your tool box and get the job done right with Craftsman.
- Craftsman metric 1/2 in. socket accessory set includes: 27, 28, 29, 30, 32, and 36mm
- Molded tray included to increase organization
- 12 point design delivers more torque positions and angles
- Polished steel finish wipes clean after the dirtiest jobs
- Clear markings make size identification quick and easy
- Perfect for work in low light conditions
- Permanent high contrast markings are clear and fade resistant
- Works with any 1/2 in. ratchet, extension, breaker bar or torque wrench
- Backed by the Craftsman Forever Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Williston Park, NY
These sockets, although priced pretty high in comparison to your competitive chinese manufacturers come with sizes to work on your axles and crankshaft bolts. Yes, they are made in China and priced significantly higher but if you wait for a sale + coupons you definitely won't feel so bad with your purchase especially if your tool box already contains all craftsman tools.
...and if something does go wrong that's why you bought craftsman for their no hassle warranty. Bought this kit for the 24mm to work on my dirt bike was a little cheaper per socket to buy the set then an individual.
Glenwood Springs, CO
El Paso, TX
Great set of sockets! Still made in the USA. most of the new ones are made in china now. love the sockets, chrome is good, fit is good and on sale you cant beat it
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.