Craftsman 6 pc. Metric 12 pt. 1/2 in. dr. Easy-to-Read Socket Accessory SetItem# 00934575000 | Model# 34575
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||6|
|Contact Points:||12 point|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Socket Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Socket Size:||27 mm, 28 mm, 29 mm, 30 mm, 32 mm, 36 mm|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Material:||Chrome vanadium steel|
Ratings & Reviews
6 Pc. Metric Socket Accessory Set Gives you Visibility and Grip
With the versatility of a 12 point design and the strength of alloyed steel, this Craftsman metric 1/2 in. socket accessory set delivers the torque you need for bigger metric fasteners. Whether you’re tying down an engine block or torquing hard inside an appliance, this tool set gives you the grip you need to get the job done on your own terms. And featuring high visibility sizes paired with a clearly organized molded plastic tray, it keeps you moving fast, and finding the right size quick.
Whether you’re working with a ratchet, extension, angle adapter, or torque wrench, this 6 pc. metric socket accessory set clicks in and gets turning. And backed by the dependability of the Craftsman Forever Guarantee, it’s a tool box addition that will get you through decades of fast turning, high torque work. Toss this tray in your tool box and get the job done right with Craftsman.
- Craftsman metric 1/2 in. socket accessory set includes: 27, 28, 29, 30, 32, and 36mm
- Molded tray included to increase organization
- 12 point design delivers more torque positions and angles
- Polished steel finish wipes clean after the dirtiest jobs
- Clear markings make size identification quick and easy
- Perfect for work in low light conditions
- Permanent high contrast markings are clear and fade resistant
- Works with any 1/2 in. ratchet, extension, breaker bar or torque wrench
- Backed by the Craftsman Forever Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Big Lake, MN
I needed a 28 metric and the store "singles" went from 27 to 29 so I ended buying this set. In reality it was definetly worth it as the set of 6 cost about the same as buying three sockets in this size range individually.
The sockets have a very poor finish. Two of the sockets almost appear dull like paint even though they are supposed to be chrome. I believe that these just have a poor chrome finish. I considered returning the dull ones but figured it isn't worth the time. I have three roller cabinets full of Craftsman and SK tools, and never seen this quite like this. Also, don't send to a Kmart store, even if its closer. They were confused on how to deal with shipments for sears and it took a while to get out even though my order was paid for.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.