Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Blade Material:||Alloy Steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Made in the USA, the Craftsman 6-pc. Pin Punch Set Delivers Long-lasting Durability
Drive out pins, rivets and bolts, and achieve a professional look on carpentry projects with Craftsman’s 6-pc. Pin Punch Set. By sliding underneath hardware, punches help loosen stubborn pins, rivets and bolts, making it easier to disassemble everyday household furniture or professional maintenance equipment. You can also achieve a professional countersunk look by using punches to tap in nails when building a deck or outdoor play set. When matched with a chisel holder, these punches do extremely versatile work and provide direct access to broken or rusted hardware when standard disassembling actions are not an option.
Made from vanadium alloy steel, the Craftsman 6-pc. Pin Punch Set comes heat-treated for durability and impact resistance.
- Craftsman’s 6-pc. Pin Punch Set includes sizes 1/16" x 4", 3/32" x 4", 1/8" x 4-1/2", 5/32" x 5", 3/16" x 5", 1/4" x 5-1/2"
- Drive out pins, rivets and bolts
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 11, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Franklin Park, IL
not red like the ones in the photo, made in the USA which is good, but came coated in some sort of black oil, good selection of sizes and seem well made, but until I hit one with a hammer I won't actually know
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.