Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.21|
|Fits Brands/Models:||All Brands|
|Product Type:||Screw and bolt extractors|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
Keep the Project Moving with the Craftsman 6 pc. Power Extractor and Damaged Screw Remover
A stuck screw won't slow you down with the 6 pc. power extractor and damaged screw remover. Use your removers on all brands to extract those hard to remove screws and bolts with ease. Your hand drill is all the power you will need to make quick work of those unwanted bolts. Removers and extractors are bell shaped to give you greater control while you are drilling.
Time and money saving is a must on the job site, something that the Craftsman 6 pc. power extractor and damaged screw remover gives you. Your removers work on indented drive fit, Phillips, slotted, hex, Torx, tri-wing, Pozidriv and Frearson bolts and screws. Tackle projects quickly with the 4 Drill-Out extractors and 2 larger Screw-Out removers included in your set. Your tool comes with the Craftsman Lifetime Warranty.
- The professional quality 6 pc. power extractor and damaged screw remover gets it out.
- The extractors and removers in this set can handle indented drive fit, Phillips, slotted, hex, Torx, tri-wing, Pozidriv and Frearson
- Set includes 4 Drill-Out extractors and 2 larger Screw-Out removers to handle all of your needs
- Bell shaped for excellent drilling control
- Self-centering to prevent walking
- Comes with Craftsman Lifetime Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
New Salisbury, IN
I used the second to the largest screw extractors one time and it broke instantly. Like all Craftsman tools that aren't warrantied, the products are inferior. You would be better off buying a screw extractor at a dollar store somewhere, because you will get the same quality there as the junk Craftsman puts their name on.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.