Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.21|
|Fits Brands/Models:||All Brands|
|Product Type:||Screw and bolt extractors|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
Drill-Out® quickly and easily removes broken bolts with the power of a hand drill. Self-centering prevents walking and the bell shape gives great control when drilling.
Screw-Out™ removers can be used with an indented drive fit, Philips, slotted, hex, Torx®, tri-wing, Pozidriv and Frearson. Included in set are 4 Drill-Out® extractors and 2 larger Screw-Out™ removers.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
New Salisbury, IN
I used the second to the largest screw extractors one time and it broke instantly. Like all Craftsman tools that aren't warrantied, the products are inferior. You would be better off buying a screw extractor at a dollar store somewhere, because you will get the same quality there as the junk Craftsman puts their name on.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.