Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.88|
|Package Contents:||6 Roll Pin Punches|
|Included with Item:|
|Handle Length (in.):||NA|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Roll Pin Punch Set Gets the Job Done in No Time
The Craftsman 6-pc roll pin punch set is engineered to take the toil and trouble out of roll pin placement or removal. The punches feature a chrome vanadium steel blade for a hard finish that is durable and resilient. These punches have a black oxide finish so they are corrosion resistant and do not to reduce glare so your target remains clearly in sight.
The Craftsman roll pin punch set can be used with the Craftsman punch and chisel holder. The blades are all heat treated for extra strength and the black oxide finish prolongs the punch life. These precision engineered tools are made in the USA and are backed by Craftsman's reputation for quality and a lifetime warranty.
- Craftsman 6-pc roll pin punch set makes it much easier to place or remove roll pins
- Hard chrome vanadium steel blade for durability
- Black oxide finish won't give off glare so you can keep a clear view of the roll pin
- Works with Craftsman punch and chisel holder
- Heat-treated blades provide extra durability
- Black oxide finish adds corrosion resistance
- 1/8" x 4 1/2" Part # 42212
- 5/32" x 5" Part # 42213
- 3/16" x 5" Part # 42214
- 7/32" x 5" Part # 42215
- 1/4" x 5 1/2" Part # 42217
- 5/16" x 5 1/2" Part # 42218
- Punches are made in the USA
- Manufactured with Craftsman quality and come with a lifetime warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
New Bern, NC
Granada Hills, CA
Theses are well made, sturdy and so far haven't mushroomed the ends of any roll pin I've used them on. The reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because it says, "case included." There's no case unless the "case" is the blister pack, that once opened can't be closed, is a "case". Shame on you Sears for false advertising. I'd recommend this to a friend as long as the friend knew THERE'S NO CASE INCLUDED.
The Craftsman 6 pc. Roll Pin Punch Set seems very satisfactory. I've only used them a little but the biggest surprise is the sizing; the selection is very different from the standard non-pin punch set. If you're shopping to solve a specific problem, just be sure this set has what you need.
Evergreen Park, IL
This set is perfect. It works out well and they are still USA made. I can't imagine not having these in my tool box. If you do a lot with roll pins, it is nice to have this set. IT really does help get a grip on the pin before you start pounding the pin in.
I just bought these punches and they are still made in the USA. A good quality set of punches for the money. Only down side is that they don't come with a plastic case.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.