Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.88|
|Package Contents:||6 Roll Pin Punches|
|Included with Item:|
|Handle Length (in.):||NA|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Roll Pin Punch Set Gets the Job Done in No Time
The Craftsman 6-pc roll pin punch set is engineered to take the toil and trouble out of roll pin placement or removal. The punches feature a chrome vanadium steel blade for a hard finish that is durable and resilient. These punches have a black oxide finish so they are corrosion resistant and do not to reduce glare so your target remains clearly in sight.
The Craftsman roll pin punch set can be used with the Craftsman punch and chisel holder. The blades are all heat treated for extra strength and the black oxide finish prolongs the punch life. These precision engineered tools are made in the USA and are backed by Craftsman's reputation for quality and a lifetime warranty.
- Craftsman 6-pc roll pin punch set makes it much easier to place or remove roll pins
- Hard chrome vanadium steel blade for durability
- Black oxide finish won't give off glare so you can keep a clear view of the roll pin
- Works with Craftsman punch and chisel holder
- Heat-treated blades provide extra durability
- Black oxide finish adds corrosion resistance
- 1/8" x 4 1/2" Part # 42212
- 5/32" x 5" Part # 42213
- 3/16" x 5" Part # 42214
- 7/32" x 5" Part # 42215
- 1/4" x 5 1/2" Part # 42217
- 5/16" x 5 1/2" Part # 42218
- Punches are made in the USA
- Manufactured with Craftsman quality and come with a lifetime warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is a roll pin punch set. six pcs in a plastic blister pack. They are oxide coated for rust prevention. They are heat treated so they should be stronger than the pin you are trying to drive out. I have not used these yet so I can't vouch for the quality as of this writing. I bought on sale and wanted to have a set in my toolbox for when I did need. They are made in USA so hopefully they will last longer than some of the china punches I have used. Since they are craftsman they come with a lifetime warranty. Should they bend I will be able to return. Other than that for the price, it would be worth having a set in any toolbox just for those I need it moments. Can't wait to have a need. Looking forward to using them
This is a roll pin punch set. six pcs in a plastic blister pack. They are oxide coated for rust prevention. They are heat treated so they should be stronger than the pin you are trying to drive out. I bought on sale and wanted to have a set in my toolbox for when I did need. They have come in handy. They are made in USA so hopefully they will last longer than some of the china punches I have used. Since they are craftsman they come with a lifetime warranty. Should they bend I will be able to return. Other than that for the price, it would be worth having a set in any toolbox just for those I need it moments. Looking forward to using them more.
I have been looking for a nice USA made roll pin punch set and Sears had it. I had to order it online but they shipped to a nearby store and pick up was breeze. The only compliant it came with no pouch or case of any kind, but they are well made and that's the important thing!
Good, hard, high quality steel. Kit is a little plain (no spiffy red paint as in years past) but exactly like what you see in the picture. Comes in a secure plastic package (not loose like Sears other punch sets). Highly recommended if you're in the market for a set of pin punches.
New Bern, NC
Granada Hills, CA
Theses are well made, sturdy and so far haven't mushroomed the ends of any roll pin I've used them on. The reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because it says, "case included." There's no case unless the "case" is the blister pack, that once opened can't be closed, is a "case". Shame on you Sears for false advertising. I'd recommend this to a friend as long as the friend knew THERE'S NO CASE INCLUDED.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.