Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.4|
|Package Contents:||6 Picks|
|Quantity in Set:||6 pc.|
|Tip Type:||Phillips, Slotted|
|Included with Item:|
|Bits, Materials & Finish:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Shank Material:||Alloy Steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Because Devices Aren't Getting Bigger, The Craftsman 6-pc. Jewelers Screwdriver Set
Whether you need screwdrivers to complete tasks as a professional jeweler or weekend hobbyist, the Craftsman jewelers screwdriver setdelivers high-quality functionality and alloy steel, heat-treated blades to ensure long-lasting strength. The black oxide finish resists corrosion and eliminates glare, meaning you can work under lighted magnifying glasses without losing focus or fighting eyestrain in just about any working conditions. The butyrate handles eliminate slippage to ensure a sturdy grip and easy comfort. The set includes three precision Phillips and slotted-head screwdrivers.
Precision screws can cause an assortment of problems, but the Craftsman jewelers screwdriver set is made with intricate features to make working with small screws a breeze.
- Craftsman jewelers screwdriver set maneuvers in the smallest of spaces
- Set includes three Phillips and three slotted-head precision screwdrivers
- Slip-resistant grip
- Finish eliminates glare while working under lighted magnifying glasses
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 27, 2011
Overall, others give this:
This is perfect for those little toys your kids end up breaking. This is nice little set will come will be more useful than you realize when it comes to small screws. not just for your jewelery sets
This is a nice set to have and is well made. These are better quality than the black plastic handled Craftsman precision screwdrivers. I would definitely purchase this set again.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This set of drivers is very useful for those smaller screws that I'd normally try to use a pocket knife to remove. The larger handles on them give the necessary torque to remove the small fasteners as many are torqued down very tightly and the sets that are cheaper are just that: cheaper; they break easily, the bit breaks or they round the screw off; good set for the money and handy for any tool box
This is a very nice set of jewelers screwdrivers. It is easy to handle and use. Best of all is it is made in USA with Craftsman's lifetime warranty.
Set came with a duplicate part - missing two of the set and a defective part. Writing now to get replaced - Sears is usually good with replacement at least. Super easy to apply too much torque to the driver shafts - will twist the driver tips with two fingers of force.
I love the six different types of screw drivers in this Craftsman Jewelers set. They are easy to grip and are not too small. The sixes were just right and they work well for glasses and phone repair as well.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.