Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||Slotted: 0.06 x 1.75, 0.07 x 2, 0.09 x 2.5 in. ; Phillips: P0000 x 1.75, P000 x 2, P00 x 2.25 in.|
|Tip Type:||Phillips, Slotted|
Ratings & Reviews
Set Contains: 3 Slotted Screwdrivers (1/16 x 1 ¾, 5/64 x 2, 3/32 x 2 ¼) 3 Phillips Screwdrivers (P0000 x 1 ¾, P000 x 2, P00 x 2 ¼)
- Phillips blade tips are designed to provide tight tolerance and fit.
- Serrated, slotted blade tip provides excellent screw holding.
- Butyrate handles are designed for high strength and chemical resistance.
- Alloy steel blades are heat-treated for maximum strength and durability. Satin nickel finish.
- Craftsman lifetime warranty.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 27, 2011
Overall, others give this:
This is a very handy and useful jewelers screwdriver set. Great for use with a variety of repairs that require smaller screwdrivers. I would highly recommend this set.
These are a great set of screwdrivers they are versatile and can be used to repair eyeglasses,small electronics or watches they are color coded for easy identification.
A well made set; with each bit mounted to one handle (rather than an interchangeable bit type) you can exert more torque on the fastener for better control and less "cam-out".
I've had several cheap sets of other mini screwdrivers. They broke so easy and I'm glad I got these from Craftsman. Same quality as the rest of Craftsman screwdrivers and I got them on sale!
These are very popular and they work great. I highly recommend them. They are Well made. The best thing about them is they are made right here in the USA
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
La Jolla, CA
I hate how you need a million different tools to fit the billions of fasteners engineers/manufacturers use, but that's just how it is, so you can rest easy knowing you've got a good shot of needing every single one of these screwdrivers at one point or another in your life. Decently large handles are SO much better than those cheap skinny knurled metal ones that are nearly impossible to grip. The tips are durable and the shaft nearer the tip is kept slim so as to fit in the recesses of calculators, laptops, and other small devices. I wish the slim shaft were a little longer just to guarantee it'd fit into some of those ridiculous recesses some electronics have.
Overall, I am happy with this purchase. I needed the small flathead to change a watch battery. Unfortunately, it was still a little bit too big. But, I have used them for baby toys and they work great. They are a great addition to my growing Craftsman set. These are made in the USA (unfortunately, I am finding more and more Craftsman made in China) and guaranteed for life. The price was great too.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.