Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.76|
|Clamp or Vise Jaw Pads:||Pivoting|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||Light weight plastic|
Ratings & Reviews
3 different sizes for almost any clamping job. Contains 2 each: 1, 2 and 3/4 in. micro clamps. Spring action w/pivoting jaw ends deliver equal, uniform pressure. A perfect hold for any surface.
- Ergonomic cushioned handles and grip provides maximum comfort
- Non-marring clamp pads prevent work piece damage
- Pads V-groove design also allows user to clamp round materials
- Ideal for use in the home as well as in the workshop
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I purchased these to add to my collection as my others were being used on other projects or household items. I would buy these again and look forward to putting them to good use.
The Spring Clamp Set is a great helper and Great Gift for the home handyman. The hold the parts together as a third or fourth hand, a real helper in tight places.
Altamonte Springs, FL
The Craftsman 6 piece spring clamp set, rock. I love these things. I use them on everything. I have a small engine repair shop and these are awsome in the shop. I use them to hold down the bail control handles when working on pushmowers. They hold the handles down, while I am working on the carb or something on the engine. I use the clamps to hold the recoil spool while I am rethreading new recoil rope onto the spool or rewinding the spring in the recoil housing. I sue them to wiring up out of the way, while I am doing some diagnosing. I use them to close safety switches while diagnosing. I use them for just baout everything that I can think of, while working on small engine repairs. I also like working on wood projects and these clamps help hold my cutting blocks or help hold smaller pieces in glue up jobs. I have used them to hold many things while I am working, just like an extra set of hands. no marking of materials with the pads on the clamps. They are spring loaded and pretty easy to operate with one hand.
Floyds Knobs, IN
They say you can never have too many clamps. These clamps are strong and come in a very thought-out size assortment. I find myself using them on almost every project. Whenever I travel to the Craftsman Store I round off my purchase by getting another set of these clamps.
They say you can never have too many clamps. These clamps are strong and come in a very thought-out size assortment. I find myself using them on almost every project.
Whenever I travel to the Craftsman Store I round off my purchase by getting another set of these clamps.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.