Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
This Tire Maintenance Kit Keeps Things Going Right or Helps When They Go Wrong
The Craftsman 6-piece tire maintenance kit is a great tool for do-it-yourselfers who need to rotate their tires or cyclists who want to keep an eye on their tire pressure. It comes with a variety of accessories-impact wrench, tire hose and blower nozzle-to use with your compressor, letting you get the work done so you can get back on the road. Although its all-in-one convenience is aimed at car drivers, you'll find a number of other uses for the kit's components.
At only a shade over four pounds, the impact wrench included with the tire maintenance kit is light and easy to handle, but at 7,400 RPM free speed it can create enough torque to make short work of lug nuts. Two easy-on-the hands features-a contoured grip and an ergonomic trigger-keep things comfortable. Use the easy-to-read tire gauge to make sure you're adequately aired up and the blower nozzle to get rid of rust or debris before you get started .
- The Craftsman 6-piece tire maintenance kit has every accessory your air compressor will need to make tire work a breeze: A half-inch impact wrench, a tire hose with gauge and a blower nozzle with quick-release accessories.
- The impact wrench is lightweight but still operates at 7,400 RPM free speed.
- Ergonomic features such as a contoured grip and trigger make the impact wrench even easier to use.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on August 26, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is a lightweight impact that will do as it is advertised which is to be a lightweight alternative to use for removing tires, etc. I purchased for an excellent price and was very happy to receive the other components in the set! Happy with the purchase; I think it is a good impact, not great but wasn't advertised to be a high end product which is exactly what I needed
For those who are just buying an air compressor, this is a great little set. The impact, at 400ft - lbs, will do a everything you need it to. But you will need to keep in mind that you may have to sit on the same bolt for a long time in order to break it loose. If you didn't impact on the bolt for at least a than a minute, you probably didn't use the full power of the impact. Quick connect is easy and nice. The tire inflator is sweet with integral tire pressure gauge. This is a good all round set, but it is a beginner set.
San Antonio, TX
This would be a great deal if it were just an impact gun, but this kit includes a $25 air gauge and blower nozzle. Very nice combo, very nice impact gun, just very nice.
For the price you can't beat this kit. The air gauge alone would cost a pretty penny, then you get the impact gun and the fittings to connect it all.. well almost.. pick up an extra male fitting for the blower nozzle and you're set.
Pine Brook, NJ
Garden Grove, CA
Mount Hope, WV
I like my air tools that I bought from sears every tool I have is a craftsman tool that I got at sears I have never been let down by any of my craftsman tools they do what they are intended to be used for I've never went wrong with a craftsman tool life time warranty you also will be pleased with your sears purchase of any craftsman tools
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 04-Oct-2014 See details.