Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||4.14 x 4.7 x 8.4 in.|
|General Warranty:||1 Year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||12|
|Lift & Jack Type:||Bottle jacks|
|Maximum Height (in.):||16.813|
|Minimum Height (in.):||8.625|
|Quantity in Set:||1|
|Lift Capacity:||6 ton|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Locking Casters or Wheels:||No|
|Wheels or Casters:||No|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
6-ton Hydraulic Jack Is A Smart, Powerful Package
The Craftsman 6-ton hydraulic jack is a must for mechanics beyond the limits of standard-issue car jacks. Whether your garage is the place the neighborhood goes to for quick repairs or working on a car is your idea of fun and relaxation, this jack is a great piece of gear to have on hand.
The 6-ton hydraulic jack can vary eight inches in height, letting you adjust to fit a variety of jobs, from changing a tire to leveling a floor. The bottle jack is a powerful performer in a compact package, small enough and light enough at only 12 pounds to take on the road. Featuring precision machined mechanics, a rugged steel build and 24,000 lbs. of bottle jack lifting power, it delivers. Add it to your home, garage or shop and get the lift you need to get the job done.
- The Craftsman 6-ton hydraulic jack provides 12,000 pounds of lifting power
- 2 piece handle design stores ad travels easy
- Includes a storage clip for the handle
- Minimum height is 8 5/8 inches, while the maximum height is 16 13/16 inches
- The piston and cylinder are precision machined
- The T-shape release valve has a molded rubber grip
- Saddle features grooved design for traction
- Meets all ANSI and ASME standards
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This jack worked great for about 6 months ( used 10 to 15 times). It started to leak oil and became not usefull.
Great jack. I got this so that I could replace the stock bottle jack that came with my Excursion. I did the site to store purchase and the packaging was torn up and beaten. The associate apologized, let me know that the only other one they have in stock is in the same condition and if it was alright with me. I told him that it was ok that as long as the jack works, that's all that matters. Great jack, always been pleased with Craftsman .
Campbell Hall, NY
Have a lifted jeep and need a jack to replace the oem jack. This jack not only lifts the jeep to the correct height I need to change a tire but it also fits perfectly under the seat.
I have a 1999 Pontiac grand Prix and I use this hydraulic jack as a replacement for the stock jack that comes with the car. It works perfectly. It is small and convenient for easy placement in my trunk and it fits under my car with no problem.
The stroke of the piston on this jack is so short that watching paint dry is quicker than jacking with this jack! I have a 30 year old smaller bottle jack (Craftsman also) that has more than twice the piston length making jacking quick by comparison. This is a very poorly designed jack! I returned it!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.