Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Overall Dimensions:||6 x 48 in.|
|Sander Abrasive Material:||Aluminum-Oxide|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 6 x 48 In. 80 Grit Sanding Belt is Great for Wood or Metal
The 6 x 48 in. 80 grit sanding belt from Craftsman is a top-quality belt that features aluminum oxide as the abrasive material, which is highly effective for finishing woods and metals. This also provides durability for a range of shop jobs or DIY adventures.
The Craftsman 6 x 48 in. 80 grit sanding belt features medium 80 grit that is pressed tightly into the resin. The width is 6 inches, with a popular 48-inch length. The coated belt works well on a variety of sanding projects, large or small. To provide maximum life for the sanding belt, check the surface prior to use for any nails or other sharp items that might damage it.
- The Craftsman 6 x 48 in. 80 grit sanding belt makes woodworking projects easier
- Features aluminum oxide as the abrasive material of choice, which efficiently finishes woods and metals
- Dimensions: 6" wide x 48" long
- Removes paint and wood finishes
- Extend belt life by checking surface prior to sanding for any nails or other sharp items that might damage it
- For professional or DIY use within sander
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I like the 80 grit belts to sand my home made wooden bowls and trays . This is the first time that I have had a problem with the belt coming apart at the seam. Must have been a flaw in the gluing since both belts split. Will continue to purchase more belts but hope this problem can be fixed.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.