Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1|
|Metric Opening Size:||6 mm, 8 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 6 x 8mm Wrench, 12 pt. Box End Puts Torque in Your Palm
The 6 x 8mm wrench, 12 pt. box end is a metric double box wrench that's been drop forged and built to stand up to whatever your garage can throw at it.
This Craftsman 6 x 8mm wrench, 12 pt. box end has 12 points of contact that provide the grip necessary to unstick the most impossible fasteners. This metric wrench is six millimeters on one end and eight millimeters on the second end. The wrench is seven inches long for added torque and leverage.
- This double ended, straight handled, 6 x 8mm wrench, 12 pt. box end is seven inches in length
- Individual metric double box end wrench sized 6 x 8mm with 12 points
- Forged from tough alloy steel, heat-treated and oil-quenched
- Well tempered for a uniform hardness and maximum strength so you can unstick the worst, most stuck-on bolts
- Nickel-chrome plated to resist rust and corrosion, and the finish simplifies cleaning
- Guaranteed forever
- This is an open stock item
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I have a complete set of metric double box wrenches but wanted a second of this size since it has a high probability to get lost! The form, fit & finish is excellent and typical of the raised panel design. I love raised panel design better that full polish. I have both and like each design but prefer the raised panel design when i have to persuade the wrench when breaking bolts loose. They just feel sturdier to me.
I added this to my collection of Craftsman wrenches as I loaned mine to someone who never returned it. I have bought the Craftsman brand tools for over 50 years and have never been disappointed. If there is a problem or broken one, IT CAN BE RETURNED FOR A NEW ONE, so you never have to buy another one (unless someone loses it) The tools are sturdy and very durable.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.