Specifications & Dimensions
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||1|
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||1|
|Contents:||Tool, Battery, Charger and 5 Accessories|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Charger Included:||Battery Charger Included|
|Battery Included:||Battery Included|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|Speed Capability:||2 speed|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||3|
|Battery Voltage (V):||4.8|
Ratings & Reviews
Designed for drilling, sanding, shaping, detailing and other light-duty jobs, this compact, go-anywhere, use-anytime tool comes in extremely handy in and around the house. It features two speeds and can be used with any Dremel accessory bit with up to a 1/8" shank.
- Ideal performance for small craft projects
- Lightweight and compact for precision and control
- Two-speed simplicity is ideal for variety of materials
- Convenient High/low speed switch (6500 and 13,000 rpm) to match the proper speed required
- Shaft lock prevents shaft rotation when changing bits
- Silicon carbide grinding stone, polishing wheel, sanding drum & band, screw mandrel
- 4.8 volt, 4-cell removable NiCad
- 3-hour charger with LED light shows proper charging
- Rugged, high-impact resistant housing helps protect tool from damage and reduces weight
- Ideal for precision woodworking, refinishing, model building, craft projects
- Compact and lightweight for easier handling and less fatigue
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is a nice basic light-duty handheld grinder. It charges up quickly, it's very lightweight and being cordless is handy. I've only used it for short periods of time so I can't speak to the battery life, but it's sufficient for what I needed. Sears has offered me $1 for this review, but it had not swayed my opinion of the product.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Port Hueneme, CA
Bought about a year ago in Burlington, MA. to use as a nail trimmer on a big dog. Bought a spare battery as well in case I was working on multiple dogs. The batteries will not hold a charge overnight. If I leave them charge about 3 hours each, they are ok for about 15 minutes of work. Main battery is Craftsman, second one is Dremel. Neither hold a charge.
weak, powerless. could not do anything with it! battery ran out in a few minutes. would hardly put a dent in plastic. gonna try and return, might be good tool for little children, not powerfull enough to get hurt by it!!! maybe it can cut playdough???
I bought this mainly to trim my dog's toenails. The clippers normally used tend to splinter the claws and it is too easy to cut off a little too much. I had been using a Dremel with the long flexible extension, but this was somewhat cumbersome. With this rotary tool and the sanding drum , I will have much better control. It works like a charm.
San Diego, CA
Very small, short, no power jobs is all its good for. Any pressure or power needed will put this back on the charger quickly. Spend a little more and get a bigger, corded model. The battery is the only problem with this tool but it's a big problem.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.