Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.48|
|Wrench Sizing:||Standard & metric|
|Material:||Alloy steel handle|
Ratings & Reviews
The 65-in-1 Universal Multi Tool Keeps All Your Needed Sockets Together
You will find yourself well equipped with the Craftsman 65-in-1 universal multi tool. While this tool is not likely to replace all your great Craftsman tools in the toolbox, it will certainly give you handy option for projects large and small all around the house, garage and shed. The Craftsman multi tool is one great wrench that is built to handle multiple fasteners.
Get ready to get the jobs done with the 65-in-1 universal multi tool from Craftsman. Whether you are checking off items from your "honey-do" list or doing routine repairs and maintenance, this amazing tool will give you all the help that you need. It features US Customary and Standard sizes 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4 inch and also includes Metrics 8, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 18 MM.
- The Craftsman 65-in-1 universal multi tool enables you to work on 16 multiple fastener sizes and six varied fastener types
- One wrench and many fasteners, the universal multi tool is made of alloy steel, measures 9.84 inches and weighs just under 1.5 pounds
- Both US Customary measures and metric measure are featured on this handy Craftsman tool
- The sockets at each end of the tool spin so that you can gain access to fasteners from even the most awkward angles
- If you aren't sure what tool you need for the job at hand, this is the one to bring along to get the job done quickly and easily
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 11, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I love this item because I don't have to get out my entire tool box. This item is strong and has worked for me on multiple jobs. I like that I can use this one tool instead of grabbing multiple wrenches.
I see the obvious 8 sockets on this tool. Why does Sears inflate the tool's name to "65-IN-1 Tool"? I suppose with the sizable heft of this thing, you could include "Walnut Smasher" as one of the mystery 57 tools!
I can use this set for 8 different size nuts, but I don't see any way to use it for 65 sizes. Someone was very bold in their advertising for this item. It is a handy tool vs. a socket set. Not as much leverage or ratcheting convenience as I would prefer.
New Kent, VA
New Kent, VA
My husband really likes this tool. Can use it for a lot of things, he cares for like it a part of him. It stays in his back pocket,where ever he goes.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
El Paso, TX
Nice universal tool, I have it always in my tool box, is like having 20 wrenches !!!!!I buy it as a gift but finally I kept it for my self. Recommended 100%
Camp Hill, PA
Purchased this tool to keep in my toolbox. Great item to have as I was able to remove many other tools that were cluttering my box. Does everything as advertised. I was concerned it would "slip" when tightening and loosening bolts but I was pleasantly surprised to find that wasn't the case. Only issue I have is one end (the larger one) was a bit hard to maneuver but I'm sure that will change with continued use.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.