Specifications & Dimensions
|Wrench Sizing:||Standard & metric|
|Material:||Alloy steel handle|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.48|
Ratings & Reviews
The 65-in-1 Universal Multi Tool Keeps All Your Needed Sockets Together
You will find yourself well equipped with the Craftsman 65-in-1 universal multi tool. While this tool is not likely to replace all your great Craftsman tools in the toolbox, it will certainly give you handy option for projects large and small all around the house, garage and shed. The Craftsman multi tool is one great wrench that is built to handle multiple fasteners.
Get ready to get the jobs done with the 65-in-1 universal multi tool from Craftsman. Whether you are checking off items from your "honey-do" list or doing routine repairs and maintenance, this amazing tool will give you all the help that you need. It features US Customary and Standard sizes 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4 inch and also includes Metrics 8, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 18 MM.
- The Craftsman 65-in-1 universal multi tool enables you to work on 16 multiple fastener sizes and six varied fastener types
- One wrench and many fasteners, the universal multi tool is made of alloy steel, measures 9.84 inches and weighs just under 1.5 pounds
- Both US Customary measures and metric measure are featured on this handy Craftsman tool
- The sockets at each end of the tool spin so that you can gain access to fasteners from even the most awkward angles
- If you aren't sure what tool you need for the job at hand, this is the one to bring along to get the job done quickly and easily
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 11, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Fort Worth, TX
A must-have for every car trunk since it does a variety of sizes both inch and metric. Tough steel and of course great Craftsman lifetime warranty. Now since it is a dogbone tool AND socketed for both inch and metric be careful not to use it on more difficult jobs where a specific tool is required.
This is the best version of a dog bone wrench that I have seen. It a handy and convenient tool to carry with you, instead of needing a whole set of tools. The universal design is great for different types of fasteners.
I was skeptical about these multi-use wrenches but they have exceeded my expectations. Very useful, very sturdy and best of all I can take this 1 tool instead of my full wrench kit for most repairs around the house. The teeth grip properly and the solid handle makes light work of rounded bolts.
This item has made doing around house to heavy jobs so easy. With the open end wrench it can fit any size nut or bolt. It has made my workload that much easier. Excellent multi-functional product.
Corpus Christi, TX
I purchased this item for nephews who fix their bikes. Using this product for basic repairs such as a bike maintenance is where this tool shines. I don't believe it belongs in a mechanic's toolbox though.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Tools sold by Sears! Offer ends 22-Mar-2014 See details.