Specifications & Dimensions
|Drill Bit Type:||Screwdriving|
|Material:||Hardened alloy steel|
|Number of Bits:||68|
Ratings & Reviews
68-Pc Screwdriver Bit Set Is One Place for Every Screwdriver You Need
Get organized with the Craftsman 68-pc screwdriver bit set. Time is money, and you can save both by purchasing this entire set in a single molded case. Stop wasting time fumbling for the tool you need or trying to remember where you put that one screwdriver. This set consolidates everything you need for screw-type fasteners into the custom-molded, heavy-duty plastic case. Every slot is labeled and organized so you can just grab the tool and go. The set also includes socket adapters and drivers to increase the utility and efficiency of your socket set and a drive guide to let you set each screw accurately.
Made of hardened alloy steel, this 68-pc screwdriver bit set stands up to the proud Craftsman tradition of lifetime quality. The molded plastic case features a secure press-down lock that helps prevent accidental spills. Compact case design makes it an ideal set to take with you to remote job sites or DIY tasks around the house.
- Have all your screwdriver bits in one convenient place with the Craftsman 68-pc screwdriver set
- Compact, portable case is ideal for your car kit, working away from home or small jobs that require frequent movement
- Labeled slots make it easy to organize and locate each bit so you can find them at a glance
- Heavy-duty plastic clasp snaps down to help prevent accidental spills
- Includes a drive guide to allow you to set or remove screws quickly and accurately
- Nut drivers and socket adapters help ensure you have everything you need for the most common sizes of fasteners
- Alloy steel construction is designed to last for years so you know you're making a sound investment for your tool collection
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 16, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Bought this as a Christmas gift. The recipient tends to "go through" bits frequently. This set has a really nice assortment, pretty good for the price. Not the best quality, but you'll definitely get your monies worth out of it.
Key West, FL
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
I got this to use in my travel box and it works great for that. It's one of the only kit that has the adapters for sockets and the collet for drill bits. I don't know why but most of craftsmand other kits don't have those together. Those are the two things you'll use most. I don't need nine million different star, hex, or whatever fancy bits. The three socket adapters, the collet for screws and a box of #2 Philips head an 1/4 flat head bits you can get at any hardware store and your good. The case is alright on this, a little flimsy but not bad. Got it half price online so I don't care.
This set was 99.9% what I was looking for. It would have been 100% if it had a 2 inch magnetic drive guide. Sometimes the 3 inch one that is included doesn't work in tight places. I had looked at other sets but most of them didn't include enough of the torx bit sizes. Although it is made in China I still trust the Craftsman brand, just wish they would make it in the USA.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.