Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.44|
Ratings & Reviews
6-In. Max Axess Locking Wrench Lets You Get a Good Grip on Things
This Craftsman 6-in. Max Axess locking wrench is the perfect wrench to meet all your needs in one tool. This versatile wrench replaces 16 wrenches ranging from 1/4 to 9/16-in and 7 to 14 mm-so you'll save major space in your toolbox, while saving money. You'll also save yourself time when it comes time to grab your tool, as you won't need to guess sizes.
This 6-in. Max Axess locking wrench from Craftsman has a handy locking features that lets you increase tension as you turn, so that you get more user-generated torque. It adapts to various sizes and grips fasteners on all sides, and has a fastener scale for fast and easy adjustments. Weighing just 0.44 pounds and at six inches long, this handy Max Axess wrench is everything a handyman needs, all in one place.
- This Craftsman 6-in. Max Axess locking wrench features a unique dual-material handle to give you hand the comfort of cushioning while preventing slipping
- A locking feature increases tension as you turn, so you can get more user-generated torque
- This versatile tool replaces 16 wrenches ranging from 1/4 to 9/16-in and 7 to 14 mm, so you'll save lots of space in your toolbox, save money and save time looking for a bunch of different wrenches
- Adaptable to various sizes and grips fasteners on all sides
- Fastener scale for fast and easy adjustments
- Red and black handle
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 10, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I got this for my daughter. She has small hands but likes to work on things. She likes the heft and feel of it so hopefully she will enjoy them. Construction looks solid.
Comes in very handy when I don't want to dig around for a specific wrench. My only concern is that the rubber insulation on the handles will some day wear out.
Elk City, OK
Kansas City, MO
The Max axess wrench is a little hard to use at first, but then the things you can do with it after you get use to how it works, are endless. this is a tool I will use a lot in the future.
What a wonderful concept for a tool. The Max Axess Locking Wrench has plastic coated ergo handles for an easy, comfortable grip. The wrench has little teeth that hold on to the nut or bolt head--because of its design, it is capable of grabbing onto almost any type/shape of nut or bolt. This one tool replaces a drawer full of tools in my tool chest. Don't hesitate--buy it!
It was on sale and had to get it! It's very convenient to have in the truck and not have to carry an entire wrench set. Construction seem tough so I would be mad if I dropped it. Handle provides an excellent grip. So far I like it! :)
I purchased the 6-inch Max Axess Locking Wrench with the 8-inch, just so I would have the "complete" set. The 6-inch works just as well as the 8-inch. I really like them. Unless you are a tool collector, like me, you probably would be fine getting one or the other. It might be very situational where one could not do something the other could do. I am definitely glad that I purchased both, just because on that rare occassion, I want to be able to get the job done. I think both the 6-inch and 8-inch work really well. The variable sizes and the spring action handle makes the work a breeze. Every tool box should have at least one of these guys.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or More Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 06-Sep-2014 See details.