Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.44|
|Wrench Type:||Adjustable wrench|
Ratings & Reviews
6-In. Max Axess Locking Wrench Lets You Get a Good Grip on Things
This Craftsman 6-in. Max Axess locking wrench is the perfect wrench to meet all your needs in one tool. This versatile wrench replaces 16 wrenches ranging from 1/4 to 9/16-in and 7 to 14 mm-so you'll save major space in your toolbox, while saving money. You'll also save yourself time when it comes time to grab your tool, as you won't need to guess sizes.
This 6-in. Max Axess locking wrench from Craftsman has a handy locking features that lets you increase tension as you turn, so that you get more user-generated torque. It adapts to various sizes and grips fasteners on all sides, and has a fastener scale for fast and easy adjustments. Weighing just 0.44 pounds and at six inches long, this handy Max Axess wrench is everything a handyman needs, all in one place.
- This Craftsman 6-in. Max Axess locking wrench features a unique dual-material handle to give you hand the comfort of cushioning while preventing slipping
- A locking feature increases tension as you turn, so you can get more user-generated torque
- This versatile tool replaces 16 wrenches ranging from 1/4 to 9/16-in and 7 to 14 mm, so you'll save lots of space in your toolbox, save money and save time looking for a bunch of different wrenches
- Adaptable to various sizes and grips fasteners on all sides
- Fastener scale for fast and easy adjustments
- Red and black handle
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 10, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Pinellas Park, FL
A great product for the tool kit in the RV, or back of the car. Takes up such little room compared tv buying all of the other wrenches. Easy to handle. A great gift for anyone. Especially, a woman, as I have no idea the size of wrenches, so when you attach it to a nut, it is sized and ready to turn.
Pompano Beach, FL
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.