Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||6.6 x 1.1 x 1.1 in.|
|Drive Size:||6 mm|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.3|
|Shank Length (in.):||2.9|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||Steel with Plastic handle|
Ratings & Reviews
Take the Hex Off with the Craftsman 6mm Nut Driver
The 6mm nut driver gives you some precision when working with hex fasteners. Bring only the torque necessary so you won't wear down whatever you're working on.
The Craftsman 6mm nut driver is a necessary tool for setting up sophisticated audio systems, for everyday electronics and for complex model making. It has an alloy steel socket and shaft with a color-coded plastic handle, so you can find it easily in your tool chest or workbench. It's made to last by the leading name in quality tools: Craftsman.
- The 6mm nut driver is great for lower torque applications
- This indispensable tool has an alloy steel socket and shaft
- Handle is plastic for a good grip and ease in turning
- Handle is color-coded so it's easy for you to locate among your other tools
- Comes with a 2.9-inch shank length
- Overall dimensions are 6.6 x 1.1 x 1.1 inch
- It's hard to believe, but Craftsman guarantees this nut driver forever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.