Ratings & Reviews
This Bolt-Out Set Gets Stuck Fasteners Moving
Designed to get the job back on track when bolts get stuck, this set delivers the grip and strength of hardened steel. Whether you’re working with a break bar, ratchet or wrench, it gives you a choice between a 3/8 inch drive end and an external hex, so no matter the angle you’re working at, you can get that fastener unstuck. Machined with a six-flute helical design, it digs into bolts delivering a solid, high torque grip, while the included punch clears each bolt-out when the job is done. A small addition to your kit that puts an end to job halting stripped bolts, add it to your arsenal before you take on the next gig, and get it done with Craftsman.
- Bolt-Out Set includes: #2 (8 mm. & 5/16 in.), #4 (10 mm. & 3/8 in.), #5 (11 mm. & 7/16 in.), #6 (12 mm.) and #7 (13 mm. & 1/2 in.) removers, a punch and blow molded case
- Black oxide coating prevents corrosion, while the blow molded case keeps the set organized
- Internal 3/8 and external hex drives give more grip than other brands
- Punch clears Bolt-Out, so it’s ready for the next job
- Six-flute helical design digs into bolts
- Expanded case allows the addition of filler set #52061
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I was recently removing the water pump off of our classic Firebird when I noted a damaged bolt that my wrench just would not fit on. It looked like someone had taken a pair of locking pliers to it, you know what that looks like!
Anyways, I brought out this set which I bought for just this kind of incident and the bolt came right out without any fuss! Well worth the $15 price tag!
Just a note: I used one of my extractors for the 1st time a couple of days ago. It didn't take the bolt out and was ruined in the process. It seems the metal is quite soft. I've used other brands of these extractors before and haven't had any issues.
When I went to the store today I found that there is NO warranty on them at all. Buyer beware. I'm happy I didn't pay too much for them, but wouldn't have spent my money if I knew how poorly they would work.
It does ok if they are just a little stuck but heavy rust or heavily cross threaded and they tend to slip. But over all for the price it's nice to have in the box just in case.
I have been working on a 2004 Suzuki bike for over three months now I stripped off a nut on the head gasket and was lost I didn't know where to turn to I didn't know how to remove the nut I finally went to Sears and found the damaged bolt/nut remover and Tada nut removed......saved me 200$ otherwise I would've had to bring it to a machine shop and had the nut and bolt drilled out and then had to buy a new head gasket...... Thank you sears and craftsman you saved another one of my nightmares.
Saved me from a very costly repair if I had to call a repairman. I was able to remove a rounded nut in no time. So happy that I bought next set of larger sizes.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.