Specifications & Dimensions
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.55|
|Blade Diameter (in.):||7-1/4 in.|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Be Sharp With 7-1/4 60T Carbide Saw Blade
The 7-1/4 60T carbide saw blade from Craftsman is a blade you can trust to get the job done. Your saw blade is made with construction-grade carbide to handle hard jobs without clipping or cracking expensive materials. Just think of all the projects that you can check off your to-do list with this powerful saw blade.
With its sharp cutting edge, the 7-1/4 60T carbide saw blade allows you to get your projects done with professional detailing. Amy special occasion may just be the one to give your family fine-crafted gifts that you can be proud of making, using your own tools. The professional grade and thin kerf lets you can make sharp, fast and right-the-first time cuts just like the professionals.
- Complete your home projects with a professional edge when you use Craftsman 7-1/4 60T carbide saw blade
- Powerful, sharp carbide teeth reduce chipping and splintering during cutting
- Professional-grade carbide teeth blades help produce a clean cut every time
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 04, 2013
Overall, others give this:
I bought this blade for my Craftsman cordless miter saw, very smooth and clean cuts for any kind of wood, I use it specifically for trim work, and it does a very good job.
My husband bought this blade for an old saw that he got from his father and it works well. We're remodeling our kitchen and doing other renovations around the home so having a good precise saw blade is important for all our of our projects.
San Diego, CA
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.