Specifications & Dimensions
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Blade Use:||Crosscuts, General purpose, Rip Cuts, Treated Lumber|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||5.0 lbs.|
|Blade Diameter (in.):||7-1/4 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
- Professional, thin-kerf, heat-treated blades with C3 sub-micrograin carbide for a hard and durable tooth. This fine grade of carbide is designed to start sharp and stay sharp throughout the life of the blade. These blades also include diamond knockout arbors for universal use of any brand of circular saw. The deck blade is coated for superior performance in all wood, especially pressure-treated or wet lumber.Application: All types of woods (cross cuts and rip cuts)
- Arbor size: 5/8 in. Diamond
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.