Specifications & Dimensions
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Blade Use:||Crosscuts, General purpose, Rip Cuts, Treated Lumber|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||5.0 lbs.|
|Blade Diameter (in.):||7-1/4 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
- Professional, thin-kerf, heat-treated blades with C3 sub-micrograin carbide for a hard and durable tooth. This fine grade of carbide is designed to start sharp and stay sharp throughout the life of the blade. These blades also include diamond knockout arbors for universal use of any brand of circular saw. The deck blade is coated for superior performance in all wood, especially pressure-treated or wet lumber.Application: All types of woods (cross cuts and rip cuts)
- Arbor size: 5/8 in. Diamond
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Plus, members get $10 back in points with any tool purchase over $20, sold by Sears. Offer ends 07-Dec-2013 See details.