Craftsman 7-1/4-Inch Sliding Compound Miter SawItem# 00932563000 | Model# 725SMSSSBW
Specifications & Dimensions
|Fence Size (HxL) (In):||1-3/4 in.|
|Crosscut Capacity - 0 Miter 0 Bevel:||2 in. x 9 in.|
|Crosscut Capacity - 0 Miter 45 Left Bevel:||1-1/2 in. x 9 in.|
|Crosscut Capacity - 0 Miter 45 Right Bevel:||1-1/2 in. x 9 in.|
|Crosscut Capacity - 45 Miter 0 Bevel:||2 in. x 6-3/8 in.|
|Crosscut Capacity - 45 Miter 45 Left Bevel:||1-1/2 in. x 6-3/8 in.|
|Crosscut Capacity - 45 Miter 45 Right Bevel:||1-1/2 in. x 6-3/8 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||25|
|Package Contents:||Saw, Blade, Blade Wrench, Instruction Manual, Clamps|
|Type:||Sliding compound miter|
|Blade Diameter (In):||7.25|
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Blade Bevel Range:||0-45 deg.|
|Cut Depth At 45 Degrees:||1-1/2 in.|
|Cut Depth At 90 Degrees:||2 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
7-1/4-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw Provides Versatility on Any Job Site
With the Craftsman 7-1/4-inch sliding compound miter saw, you get the smooth, accurate cuts that you need. Whether you're working crown molding, railing or basic miters, you get the job done perfectly the first time. The saw works with a wide variety of materials including hard board, plywood, soft fiberboard and decorative panelling. Thanks to the nine-inch horizontal cutting capacity, you have a larger space for cutting materials than many miter saws offer.
The 7-1/4-inch sliding compound miter saw is a must have tool for all woodworkers, framers, and trim carpenters who depend on having precise cuts for their work. With six-inch extensions and nine positive miter stops, you get ensured cutting accuracy and improved productivity, even when you are working with longer pieces. The Craftsman ergonomic handle is centrally located to accommodate both left-handed and right-handed users, so you get the comfort and stability that you need to tackle any project.
- Guarantee accurate, smooth miters with every job with the Craftsman 7-1/4 in. sliding compound miter saw
- Makes chair rail, crown, and base miter cuts
- 9 in. horizontal cutting capacity allows for larger materials to be cut with a miter saw than many models offer
- Includes 6 in. extensions, which are ideal for cutting longer pieces of material
- Nine positive miter stops heighten productivity and ensure accurate cutting
- Centrally located Craftsman Ergonomic Handle is ideal for both left-handed and right-handed users
- Increased comfort and stability over other miter saws
- Robust constructed base enhances durability, even during tough jobs
Added on April 12, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Works great. Great value for the money. It is worth every penny. Sawing with this machine could not be easier. I would highly recommend this product.
I have a 12" DeWalt slider that is great for heavy duty jobs but it is very large, heavy and difficult to cart around on a day to day basis. The 7 1/4-inch slider is a great addition - easy to carry and works great on 2x material up to and including 2x8. The only thing now is an easy to carry saw stand.
Harbor Beach, MI
I got this for my husband as a Christmas gift but had to have him help me to get it out of the truck.... SO he got it early.... What a great gift.... He is trilled with it... He can not wait to start on his first big project.... Once again THANK YOU CRAFTSMAN... ORLOW918
New Prague, MN
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.