Specifications & Dimensions
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.04|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Socket Size:||7/16 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Pass Through Type:||Yes|
|Materials & Finishes:|
Ratings & Reviews
Turn it with this 1/4-IN DRIVE 7/16-Inch Universal Max Axess Tool
With a unique pass through design that makes short work of flat and peaked fasteners alike, this 7/16-Inch universal Max Axess socket eliminates the hassle of swapping between standard and deep well sockets, while machined with the universal design it turns 4, 6, 12 point, spline, external Torx and even partially rounded nuts and bolts with ease.
- 7/16-Inch Universal Max Axess socket 1/4-Inch
- Rugged alloyed steel materials delivers serious torque
- Unique spline design turns 4, 6, 12 point, external Torx, spline and rounded fasteners
- Pass through design adapts easily from threaded rod to peaked bolts
- Black oxide coating helps limit corrosion
- Backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 29, 2013
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.