Specifications & Dimensions
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.04|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Socket Size:||7/16 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Pass Through Type:||Yes|
|Materials & Finishes:|
Ratings & Reviews
Turn it with this 1/4-IN DRIVE 7/16-Inch Universal Max Axess Tool
With a unique pass through design that makes short work of flat and peaked fasteners alike, this 7/16-Inch universal Max Axess socket eliminates the hassle of swapping between standard and deep well sockets, while machined with the universal design it turns 4, 6, 12 point, spline, external Torx and even partially rounded nuts and bolts with ease.
- 7/16-Inch Universal Max Axess socket 1/4-Inch
- Rugged alloyed steel materials delivers serious torque
- Unique spline design turns 4, 6, 12 point, external Torx, spline and rounded fasteners
- Pass through design adapts easily from threaded rod to peaked bolts
- Black oxide coating helps limit corrosion
- Backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 29, 2013
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 15% off select Air Tools, Mechanics Tools and Specialty Power Tools! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.