Specifications & Dimensions
|Contact Points:||12 point|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.2 lbs.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Socket Size:||7/16 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Materials & Finishes:|
Ratings & Reviews
Highly visible easy-to-read markings for quick, easy identification even in low light. Easy-to-read sockets don't chip, fade or corrode. Catalog/Online Exclusive.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Saint Louis, MO
This 1/2" drive 7/16" deep socket is really a 12 pt. look at the picture and specifications. I deducted one star for the "6pt." advertisement; though I was looking for a 12pt. anyways to add to my 1/2" drive 12pt. deep. socket set that was missing a few sockets over the years.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.