Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.19|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size:||7/16 in.|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Combine Power and Efficiency with the Craftsman 7/16" Ratcheting Combination Wrench
Made with one open-end wrench head and a box-end ratcheting wrench head, the 7/16-in. Ratcheting Combination Wrench delivers power to free up stuck nuts and bolts, as well as the efficiency to quickly fasten those parts in everyday applications.
Made with a grease-free design, you can conveniently stash this Craftsman 7/16" Ratcheting Combination Wrench in your pocket as you install new cabinets in your kitchen or work on building new furniture in your home. The box-end wrench head is made with a large-tooth profile for maximum gear contact while eliminating slack and increasing ratchet strength for optimal efficiency.
- Eliminate slack and increase overall strength with Craftsman’s 7/16-in. Ratcheting Combination Wrench
- 7/16" open-end and box-end wrench size
- Grease-free design
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.