Specifications & Dimensions
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1 lbs.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Socket Size:||7/32 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
Ratings & Reviews
3/8 in. drive bit. 7/32 in. standard hex bit socket. 1-15/16 in. long. Guaranteed forever.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I bought a set of metric hex head sockets from Oreilley's but soon found out why they were so cheap. I needed to be able to torque down hex head bolts on my differential cover. The craftsman socket did the trick without rounding any bolts. It has a chamfer on the front of the hex, to allow for deeper penetration into the hex head bolt head, so more of the side of the socket is engaged during torquing. Worth what I paid for it.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Family & Friends Event! Extra 10% off Select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid thru 12/10/2013 9am. Offer ends 09-Dec-2013 See details.