Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Shank Length:||1/4 in.|
|Included with Item:|
|Package Contents:||1 drill bit|
Ratings & Reviews
7/64 inch Titanium drill bit
Use with 1/4 In. Speed-Lok connector, or chuck directly into drill. Hex shank eliminates bit slippage. Premium titanium finish. Use in wood, metal, or plastics. 135 degree split point tip penetrates on contact, prevents walking of bit.
- Titanium coating reduces friction and increases drilling speeds in metal
- Split point penetrates on contact preventing drill bit walking
- Multi-purpose fro wood, metal, and plastic
- Made in the USA
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I purchased my first set of Craftsman drill bits over fifteen years ago. The deck I built in 2001 was put together using my Craftsman drill and a bit just like this one. The 7/64 bit I first purchased a long time. Last summer, I built a 12'x20' dutch barn. I wore out the second bit I'd purchased. Now, I have a third bit. I'll wear it out in a little bit.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.