Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.11|
|Shank Diameter:||0.25 in.|
|Drill Bit Type:||Self feed|
|Material:||High speed steel (HSS)|
|Number of Bits:||1|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 7/8-In. Self-Feed Spade Bit Cuts at Triple the Speed of Standard Spade Bits
This 7/8-in. self-feed spade bit is a high-speed steel tool. It has a 4.5-in. long shank for an excellent grip from your drill. The shank is 1/4-in. diameter, so it should fit any standard drill. The hex shape will allow you to secure it well in any drill design.
Using this Craftsman 7/8-in. self feed spade bit helps you speed through tasks. The bit feeds itself through wood material, thus meaning you need less pressure to drill. Moreover, it works much faster because it is feeding itself. In fact, it works three times faster than your standard space drill bit. You can get your jobs done faster, put less pressure on your tools and still do an accurate job.
- 7/8-in. self-feed spade bit is made with high-speed steel
- Hex shank is 4.5 in. long and 1/4 in. in diameter for a standard fit
- Because this bit is self-feeding, it moves 3 times faster than typical spade bits
- Requires less pressure to push through wood material, leaving you less fatigued
- Quick-change design makes it easy to switch to the next bit when you are done
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.