Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.60 lbs.|
|Measuring Tool Scale Type:||Standard (SAE)|
Ratings & Reviews
7-In. Aluminum Rafter Angle Square Ensures Precision Cuts Every Time
Get a precise 90-degree cut every time with this Craftsman 7-in. aluminum rafter angle square. Whether you're building houses or just need to get the right cut for your flower boxes, this square offers the a perfect solution with exact measurements and quality construction. Each graduation mark is molded into the body of the tool itself, ensuring that it won't flake off or become obscured over time. Just wipe off the square with a damp cloth to remove any debris and it will be ready to use for years to come.
The protective powder-coat finish on this 7-in. aluminum rafter angle square helps fight corrosion so you don't lose the precision edge or graduation marks over time. A matte finish also cuts the glare, making it ideal for outdoor or highlight use without straining your eyes. Cast from solid aluminum, this tool won't break or chip over time with normal use.
- Get a precise 90-degree cut or mark every time with the Craftsman 7-in. aluminum rafter angle square
- Matte finish cuts the glare so it's easy to use in bright lighting or direct sunlight without obscuring the measurements
- Precision machined edges ensure that you get a straight, flush placement
- Cast aluminum creates a durable tool with enough weight to keep it in place during measurements
- Molded graduation marks won't flake off over time so you'll always be able to clearly read every measurement
- Powder coat finish fights corrosion while offering a smooth, easy-clean surface that requires minimal maintenance
- Measurements marked standard (SAE) for easy comprehension within the United States
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Spirit Lake, IA
This is a must have for anyone who cuts wood and wants to do it quickly! Comes with a bunch of different barks to help get the right angle every time! This really is worth every penny I spent for this great and useful tool!
Los Angeles, CA
This one you should only buy in the store and check it carefully, I bought it online and picked it up in the store, there was a deep scratch at the numbers mark just past the 1/4" area, but the scratch is not related to the numbers, so it will make it hard to use until I get used to the scratch, it is cheap so not worth wasting time on a return or exchange.
The tool is well made and marked. I found I did prefer the burgundy aluminum version with the white markings easier to read, but this was OK. I would like it to have the cut notch rather than the smooth corner for marking. A great buy when half off.
Fort Wayne, IN
Olmsted Falls, OH
Since it's made by Craftsman, I don't have to worry about smashing it under a cinder block or running it over with my tractor. They'll always replace their hand tools. Plus, it's rugged enough, anyways, to stand up to the abuse I'll be putting it through.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.