|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||5|
|Bonnet Size:||7 in.|
|Bonnet Type:||Terry cloth|
|Max. Disc Diameter:||7 in.|
|Package Contents:||Buffer/Polisher, Terry Cloth Bonnet, Applicator Bonnet|
|Pad Diameter:||7 in.|
|Type:||Buffer or polisher|
|Aux. Handle Type:||Front Postion|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Assembly Required:||Fully Assembled|
|Cord Management:||Manual Wrap|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
Ratings & Reviews
3800 random orbits per minute matched to precision-tuned counterweight system simulates handpolishing motion for a swirl-free shine. Counterweight system reduces vibration.
- Permanent magnet motor provides power for quality waxing, buffing, polishing
- Conveniently located on/off switch
- 7 in. diameter foam pad follows surface contours for a better finish
- Contains terrycloth bonnet and wax applicator bonnet
- Ergonomically-designed perimeter handle system for maximum comfort and control
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Wesley Chapel, FL
Not a bad product. Needs heavy weight pads to take polish off vehicle. I applied polish, buffed with this polisher and then hand wiped with terry towel to make sure polish was completely off. The light pads that came with this polish is to light and I prefer the heavy wool like pads for easy wax removal. Not bad, ease of use! Hope this helps!!! Does save some time.
Although this item is easy to use and affordable, you cannot find the applicator accessories anywhere including Sears despite the fact that they come with the item. The applicator and terry bonnets are good for only 1 use which means so is your polisher. It's absurd that Sears does not sell replacements and cannot recommend where to purchase them. It makes no absolutely no sense.
Fond du Lac, WI
I have been detailing my cars and some friends for about 5 years now, and I always did polishing and waxing by hand. I finally decided to give one of these a try. I don't know how I did this all by hand before. This buffer is a really good product and reduces time for me. There is plenty of power, and the size is easy to control with one hand. I cannot complain at all about this buffer, especially for $40. Hopefully this lasts a while.
I guess to apply wax to vehicle or boat would be ok. I was looking for more spinning action and just could not get it. I understand how to buff and you don't have to have much pressure but just did not work for me and the application I was looking for. I took it back.
I purchased this polisher because it was 7in. rather than 6in.PLEASE keep in mind this is a POLISHER not a buffer this tool is intended to apply and remove polishes, not to remove swirls and defects.However dried caked on wax will be hard to remove with any polisher !! best on paint sealers and polish. I use mine daily and love it !!! VERY easy to hold.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Selected the 7-inch buffer as I felt it would work better for our vehicles (Civic and Terrain). The unit is easy to handle without extra weight and my first electric buffer.
I was concerned about the unit because of the price but it is strong and does a good job of buffing and polishing. I did read the reviews and someone said it bogged down under pressure. Either they haven't a clue how to use the unit or got a bad one. Applied ample pressure and it worked well. I have had this unit about a week.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.