Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||7 in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||.9|
|Pliers Style:||Diagonal Cut|
|Included with Item:|
|Handle Length (in.):||3.5|
|Handle Type:||Plastic Dip|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 7-in. Heavy-duty Cutting Pliers Snip with Authority
The Craftsman 7-inch heavy-duty pliers can cut copper, brass, iron, aluminum and steel wire used in general arts and crafts or electrical applications. The bent handle provides extra leverage to help you create flush cuts without busting your knuckles. Featuring forged alloy steel construction and heat treated to ensure strength and durability, you'll handle the toughest jobs easily with these pliers. The 3-1/2" handle is coated with a plastic dip for a comfortable grip, which will eliminate fatigue during tough cuts and extensive projects.
Use the Craftsman 7-inch heavy-duty pliers in a number of situations for professional-quality results.
- Craftsman 7-inch heavy-duty pliers for a strong grip
- Induction-hardened cutters
- Made from forged alloy steel
- High-leverage rivet
- Exceeds all ASME & ANSI standards
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Grover Beach, CA
Las Vegas, NV
These were a replacement to a pair of Kleins. Great product, not as pricey. Only time will tell if the blades last as long as my Kleins but, since they are Craftsman, even if they do not, I can replace at anytime.
I am very pleased with this set of pliers. They are very well made. Bent for ease in getting flush cut on wires that are sticking out of walls, etc. I am really pleased with this little tool. No electrician should be without these pliers.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.