Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||7 in. L|
|General Warranty:||Craftsman Warranty|
|Graduations:||0.125 in. , 0.062 in. , 0.031 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.391|
|Measuring Tool Scale Type:||Standard (SAE)|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 7 in. Pocket Combination Square for Tight Spaces
The handy7 in. pocket combination square fits right in your pocket. This small square has the ability to fit into tight spaces, is strong, sharp and has many uses.
This Craftsman 7 in. pocket combination square resists rust and corrosion and has an etched blade made of stainless steel so you can easily see the marks that indicate size, which includes 1/16" increments on one side and 1/8" increments on the flip side. Cabinetmakers and carpenters use this square for trim work and when space is an issue, but the uses of this square are many due to its small size.
- This heavy-duty, strong 7 in. pocket combination square is made from stainless steel
- The surface is etched for readability at a quick glance
- This square resists rust and corrosion for long lasting use and performance
- Use this square to check for 90 or 45 degree angles for precision work
- Fits in tight spaces where you can't use a bigger square
- This square is marked with 1/16" increments on one side and 1/8" increments on the other
- Comes with a durable machined square head
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I bought this square because it was 7 inches instead of the usual 6 or 12. There are times when the 12 is too long and the 6 is too short. The last 6 inch square that I bought from sears broke within a few weeks so I hope the quality is better on this one. I kept the rule and tossed out the square.
Holly Springs, NC
This mini 7" weights 7 oz vs 15 oz of a older weight 12" combination square. This mini 7" is a must have for anyone doing window trim, molding, and is quick to pick up and mark 90 and 45 degree line and carry in tool belt. Still Made in USA, This is one inch longer or 7" vs 6" equivalent mini comb squares at the big box stores.
This is a neat little pocket square. What I really like about these craftsman squares is how sharp the metal ruler is. I have been working in my attic and this is perfect for 2x4s and the like. Per Craftsman instructions, I had to put a tiny dab of machine oil on the slide for easier movement. I tried using it without, but it really does need it. Overall, this is a great square.
I almost talked myself out of purchasing this square, but I'm very happy that I didn't. The primary reason for getting it was to help set up my bandsaw and ensure that the blade is 90 degrees to the table. It works great for that purpose, but I have used it for countless other things where the 16" version is too much. This combination square is of high quality and holds true. I'd highly recommend it even if you have the longer models (I have a 16" as well).
South Rockwood, MI
I work as a carpenter.build things with a lot of angles and the combination square sears offers is a great tool with many different uses.the quality of steel used to make the square gives it a long lifespan.i use the square a lot for trim work and cabinets.marking cabinet handle holes are easy with this square.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.