Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.688|
|Blade Diameter (in.):||7 in.|
|Maximum Blade RPM:||15200|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Blade Type:||Circular Saw|
|Wet or Dry Application:||Wet or Dry|
|Blade Cutting Material:||Carbide|
|Brand / Model Compatibility:||Saws|
|Saw Blade Type:||Masonry/Concrete|
|Supplier Company Name:||Craftsman|
|Search Keywords:||7 In, Tile, Blade, 37661, Craftsman|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||37661|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||349619F60EA|
|Google class path:||Hardware>Tool Accessories>Tool Blades>Saw Blades|
|Edgenet Data Quality Score:||81|
Ratings & Reviews
Be Professional Grade With Your 7-Inch Tile Blade
When you are dealing with expensive tiles you want your tile blades to work right every time, and theCraftsman 7-inch tile blade is a name you can trust. From cutting stone to the most expensive tiles you can be confident your blade will give you a straight edge with no chips.
Be ahead of the pack on your special tiling projects with a professional quality 7-inch tile blade. Updating your home's bathroom is one of the best ways to add value to your house. While many of those updates need a professional tiling, your floor is one thing that most people can tackle on their own. Make sure that you use professional blades like the seven-inch tile blade with diamond matrix construction for fast, long-lasting cuts.
- Craftsman 7-inch tile blade gives you a professional cut with no chipping expensive tiles saving you time and money
- Your blade can be used with wet or dry cutting
- The right seven-inch tile blade for all your tile and stone cuts
- Cuts wet or dry surfaces
- 5/8-inch arbor
- For use with circular or table saw
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 03, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Mount Holly, NC
this is a great saw blade for cutting tile. the price was very reasonable for what it is and does. i have used it a bunch and it is still as sharp and cutting as well as it did when it was brand new out of the packaging.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.