Specifications & Dimensions
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.688|
|Blade Diameter (in.):||7 in.|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Be Professional Grade With Your 7-Inch Tile Blade
When you are dealing with expensive tiles you want your tile blades to work right every time, and theCraftsman 7-inch tile blade is a name you can trust. From cutting stone to the most expensive tiles you can be confident your blade will give you a straight edge with no chips.
Be ahead of the pack on your special tiling projects with a professional quality 7-inch tile blade. Updating your home's bathroom is one of the best ways to add value to your house. While many of those updates need a professional tiling, your floor is one thing that most people can tackle on their own. Make sure that you use professional blades like the seven-inch tile blade with diamond matrix construction for fast, long-lasting cuts.
- Craftsman 7-inch tile blade gives you a professional cut with no chipping expensive tiles saving you time and money
- Your blade can be used with wet or dry cutting
- The right seven-inch tile blade for all your tile and stone cuts
- Cuts wet or dry surfaces
- 5/8-inch arbor
- For use with circular or table saw
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 03, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.