Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||17|
|Package Contents:||Blade, Blade Guard, Blade Wrench, Rip Guide|
|Saw Type:||Tile Saw|
|Blade Diameter (In):||7|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|Maximum Cut Depth:||1.25|
|Assembly Required:||Fully Assembled|
Ratings & Reviews
4.6 Amp 7" Wet Tile Saw Economically Cuts Ceramic and Stone Anywhere
Create your dream home interior with the Craftsman 4.6 amp 7" wet tile saw. Weighing in at just 17 pounds, this saw is easy to carry with you anywhere. It has the power to cut ceramic and stone up to 1" thick in 15, 30, 45 and 90-degree angles to get all the sizes and shapes you need for a seamless finish. Use it for flooring, shower walls, countertops and more for a fraction of the cost of hiring a contractor. Boasting .75 horsepower and speeds up to 3600 RPM, this saw has the kick to tackle any home project.
The built-in water reservoir helps keep the 4.6 amp 7" wet tile saw cool to prevent heat damage to your tool or materials. Overload protection automatically shuts down the motor if it's in danger of overheating, while a stainless steel work table and chrome-plated work surface stand up to years of use.
- Cut a wide range of stone and ceramic flooring with the Craftsman 4.6 amp 7" wet tile saw
- Accommodates materials up to 1" thick
- Hinged side changes the cut angle
- Ergonomic handle for effortless transport from one jobsite to the next
- Water reservoir is built into the table for reliable cooling
- Automatically shuts down if the motor starts to overheat
- Compact countertop design saves space and moves to any job
- Ribbed chrome-plated work surface helps dissipate heat for efficient work
- Sturdy stainless steel stand is durable and shake-resistant
- Includes heavy-duty diamond blade
- Ideal for small or medium-sized home remodeling jobs
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Pro: $79 on sale, 7" blade, easy to set up, relatively quiet
Con: Cheapo plastic used - fence broke the table top guides in 1st use (5 mins), also fence deflects easily making it hard to do a very even straight line. Really messy since water sprays via guard 5' out . Last 1/4" of tile or stone tends to break off even if going very slow.
Canal Winchester, OH
I purchased this item from sears online for a nice price. I needed the saw because i was doing a bathroom remodel and was installing a tile floor. Really easy set up and cut the tile nicely.
This saw cut quickly and cleanly, vastly exceeding my expectations. It is now one of my favorite tools, especially considering the price. My only criticism is that you will get soaked by the spray, its hard to see what you are doing because of the spray, and you have to refill the tank often, so work outside and keep a water hose handy.
Las Vegas, NV
This little one works well I had 17" tiles could not use the fence a lot and it would bind it if you didn't pay attention to it. Cuts tiles easily and easy cleanup and packs together nicely. You can pour the water in without opening the cover. Just put enough to get the blade wet (you fill up to the fill level you will get water all over the place even with the shield on) Price and quality was Great. Just remember it is not a heavy duty cuter and it will work for you...
North Tonawanda, NY
My son was doing his first tile job and needed a wet saw. We chose your saw knowing if he had a problem you would honor your warranty which is very important to me. The saw worked very well and the wall tile in his kitchen is beautiful thank you Sears for another good experience. Mary L
Cut 6? x 24? tile with this saw, 250+ sqft. Tile was 3/8? thick. Cuts fairly well for the price but any thicker tile I would suggest something with more HP. Blade would stop occasionally on long cuts if I pushed it too hard. I did not use the guide as it got in the way and is fairly cheap as others have mentioned. The only issue I had with the saw was the water. I started cutting inside but ended up taking it outside. Both splashing from the blade and run off from the cut instigated moving outside. When you first turn it on don?t stand in front of the blade as it throws a lot of water once it first starts up. Holding tank is fairly small so make sure to refill often. Bottom line is that it did the job I needed it to for the price. This is not a daily use saw, this is a project around the house type of saw.
I bought this saw to cut some tiles for a small bathroom. I like the saw and it worked well, but I had to go really slow or the blade would bind up on the tile. I was spoiled because I had rented a commercial size tile saw and it cut through tiles like butter. This tile does the job, and I highly recommend it if you are looking for a saw for a small job.
My husband works in manufactured housing and does all of the tile work for his company. I bought him this wet saw a couple of weeks ago and he absolutely loves it. Gets the job done and it is portable, everything has a spot and the handle is very strong. Thank you Craftsman!!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.