Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||17|
|Package Contents:||Blade, Blade Guard, Blade Wrench, Rip Guide|
|Saw Type:||Tile Saw|
|Blade Diameter (In):||7|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|Maximum Cut Depth:||1.25|
|Assembly Required:||Fully Assembled|
Ratings & Reviews
4.6 Amp 7" Wet Tile Saw Economically Cuts Ceramic and Stone Anywhere
Create your dream home interior with the Craftsman 4.6 amp 7" wet tile saw. Weighing in at just 17 pounds, this saw is easy to carry with you anywhere. It has the power to cut ceramic and stone up to 1" thick in 15, 30, 45 and 90-degree angles to get all the sizes and shapes you need for a seamless finish. Use it for flooring, shower walls, countertops and more for a fraction of the cost of hiring a contractor. Boasting .75 horsepower and speeds up to 3600 RPM, this saw has the kick to tackle any home project.
The built-in water reservoir helps keep the 4.6 amp 7" wet tile saw cool to prevent heat damage to your tool or materials. Overload protection automatically shuts down the motor if it's in danger of overheating, while a stainless steel work table and chrome-plated work surface stand up to years of use.
- Cut a wide range of stone and ceramic flooring with the Craftsman 4.6 amp 7" wet tile saw
- Accommodates materials up to 1" thick
- Hinged side changes the cut angle
- Ergonomic handle for effortless transport from one jobsite to the next
- Water reservoir is built into the table for reliable cooling
- Automatically shuts down if the motor starts to overheat
- Compact countertop design saves space and moves to any job
- Ribbed chrome-plated work surface helps dissipate heat for efficient work
- Sturdy stainless steel stand is durable and shake-resistant
- Includes heavy-duty diamond blade
- Ideal for small or medium-sized home remodeling jobs
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Pro: $79 on sale, 7" blade, easy to set up, relatively quiet
Con: Cheapo plastic used - fence broke the table top guides in 1st use (5 mins), also fence deflects easily making it hard to do a very even straight line. Really messy since water sprays via guard 5' out . Last 1/4" of tile or stone tends to break off even if going very slow.
I bought this saw to cut some tiles for a small bathroom. I like the saw and it worked well, but I had to go really slow or the blade would bind up on the tile. I was spoiled because I had rented a commercial size tile saw and it cut through tiles like butter. This tile does the job, and I highly recommend it if you are looking for a saw for a small job.
My husband works in manufactured housing and does all of the tile work for his company. I bought him this wet saw a couple of weeks ago and he absolutely loves it. Gets the job done and it is portable, everything has a spot and the handle is very strong. Thank you Craftsman!!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I purchased this wet saw for a small 10x15 foot patch flooring job. It worked really well on my porcelain floor tile. I will admit that the rail guard was pretty flimsy, but it did the trick once I got used to it. Also, make sure to clean out the water reservoir regularly. Overall I was very pleased with it, but not sure I would try it on a big job.
The saw is nice and compact, everything stores inside of the base and a handle makes storeing and carrying easy. The rip fence is really bad, cheap plastic and hard to attach where you want it. So if you don't need that aspect of it, this is a nice inexpensive tile saw.
We purchased this to put up stone/glass tile for a backsplash in our kitchen. Great for what we needed it for. Clean straight cuts on both the stone and glass.
My husband and I just completed a new backsplash in our kitchen with the help of this tile saw. It worked great, did not chip or break any tiles, cut smoothly. Make sure you use the guard so you don't end up soaked! My husband placed the whole tool in a long, shallow tub which he said helped with clean up after. Very easy to use.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.