Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||17|
|Package Contents:||Blade, Blade Guard, Blade Wrench, Rip Guide|
|Saw Type:||Tile Saw|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|Maximum Cut Depth:||1.25|
|Assembly Required:||Fully Assembled|
Ratings & Reviews
4.6 Amp 7" Wet Tile Saw Economically Cuts Ceramic and Stone Anywhere
Create your dream home interior with the Craftsman 4.6 amp 7" wet tile saw. Weighing in at just 17 pounds, this saw is easy to carry with you anywhere. It has the power to cut ceramic and stone up to 1" thick in 15, 30, 45 and 90-degree angles to get all the sizes and shapes you need for a seamless finish. Use it for flooring, shower walls, countertops and more for a fraction of the cost of hiring a contractor. Boasting .75 horsepower and speeds up to 3600 RPM, this saw has the kick to tackle any home project.
The built-in water reservoir helps keep the 4.6 amp 7" wet tile saw cool to prevent heat damage to your tool or materials. Overload protection automatically shuts down the motor if it's in danger of overheating, while a stainless steel work table and chrome-plated work surface stand up to years of use.
- Cut a wide range of stone and ceramic flooring with the Craftsman 4.6 amp 7" wet tile saw
- Accommodates materials up to 1" thick
- Hinged side changes the cut angle
- Ergonomic handle for effortless transport from one jobsite to the next
- Water reservoir is built into the table for reliable cooling
- Automatically shuts down if the motor starts to overheat
- Compact countertop design saves space and moves to any job
- Ribbed chrome-plated work surface helps dissipate heat for efficient work
- Sturdy stainless steel stand is durable and shake-resistant
- Includes heavy-duty diamond blade
- Ideal for small or medium-sized home remodeling jobs
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The fence on this saw is quirky. It took me a long time to get the hang of it. Once you do, you can set it fairly accurately using the splines on the fromt and back of the table.
But the crosscut guide is completely useless. It runs along the fence and binds up while you are cutting. There is no way to make a clean cut with it. I had to push so hard to make it go that I wound up pusshing the fence off its guides (not hard to do at all, btw.)
Only buy this saw if you can make all straight cuts and don't need tha angle guide.
De Soto, MO
Easy to use little saw for the price. But I can't give it more stars because of some key drawbacks. The guide wasn't useful for me because I was using it on 12 inch tiles. But I found it easy to control the tiles and keep the cuts straight. But what I found more problematic was that the safety shield isn't see through making it difficult to see where I was cutting. And the wing nut for the shield got in the way of the right panel making it difficult to open in order to add water or clean out the water compartment. You would think this design flaw would have been obvious to the manufacturer. Finally, the instructions say to fill with water to the line. I couldn't find a fill line so it either isn't there or its not obvious where it is.
Mount Pleasant, SC
Cut tile well. The blade guard did not fit in the slot well and on first use flew off the saw. As a result did not use the guard. For the occasional user this saw did the job for a reasonable price.
Bought on 1-14-2013. Paid 63.00. Rip fence takes time to get use to. Unit is not as heavy as others. Miter cuts okay. Can't believe the price increase to 93.
Belle Vernon, PA
Des Plaines, IL
I was really shock that Craftsman put their name on this power tool. During the initial unpacking and set up, I was impressed at the design but when it came to the actual functionally and use, that?s a different story. The table is designed so that you must slide the piece that you are cutting into the blade. The plastic fence and guide make this very difficult. The guide is very flimsy and there is no way to clamp the tile into the guide. As you attempt to slide the tile and guide, the guide sticks causing sporadic movement, it is not smooth at all which makes it impossible to obtain a straight even cut. If your looking for a wet saw to do your own backsplash or larger project, this saw is not worth the time or money.
I was really shock that Craftsman put their name on this power tool. During the initial unpacking and set up, I was impressed at the design but when it came to the actual functionally and use, that?s a different story. The table is designed so that you must slide the piece that you are cutting into the blade. The plastic fence and guide make this very difficult. The guide is very flimsy and there is no way to clamp the tile into the guide. As you attempt to slide the tile and guide, the guide sticks causing sporadic movement, it is not smooth at all which makes it impossible to obtain a straight even cut.
If your looking for a wet saw to do your own backsplash or larger project, this saw is not worth the time or money.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Offer ends 06-Dec-2013 See details.
- Plus, members get $10 back in points with any tool purchase over $20, sold by Sears. Offer ends 07-Dec-2013 See details.