Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.6|
|Length (in.):||4.25 in.|
|Maximum Opening Width (in.):||0.25 in.|
|Quantity in Set:||7|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Enjoy Comfort and Convenience With The Craftsman 7 Pc. Bit Wrench Set
The Craftsman 7 pc. bit wrench set SAE is among the most versatile, comfortable tools. Once it's in your workshop, you'll wonder how you got along without it. Its smooth ratcheting power gives you ample torque to tackle the toughest fasteners, while its slim lines let you slip into tight spaces. Offset and reverse offset bits let you play all the angles.
The Craftsman 7 pc. bit wrench set comes with three handles, all comfortably and ergonomically designed to avoid hand fatigue no matter how long the project takes. Reverse directions quickly with a simple flick of the thumb lever. The four bits come in popular Phillips and slotted sizes, increasing the set's versatility. At barely more than half a pound, it's worth every ounce of weight it adds to the toolbox.
- The Craftsman 7 pc. bit wrench set SAE is a powerful, versatile tool that provides plenty of torque in tight spots
- The set comes with 1/4 inch straight, offset and reverse offset wrenches
- There four bits include two Phillips and two slotted
- The Phillips bits are No. 1 and 2
- The slotted bits are 1/4 and 9/32 inches
- The set is heat treated
- The head reverses quickly via a thumb lever
- The set weighs 0.6 pounds
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
you can't go wrong with this craftsman set of wrench and bits set. excellent variety and best of all it is made in U.S.A. I highly recommend this product to everybody ...Bravo Craftsman.
These are quality tools that are still made in the USA. The design is old school but highly reliable. I compared these to one that I have had for years and didn't find any difference to the magnet strength. The only difference that I can see between these new wrenches & my older one is the older bits are of a higher quality. The older ones are hardened and have USA stamped on the individual bits where the new ones seem to be made of weaker steel and lack the markings. I still have the original 4 bits that came with my old set and there is absolutely no wear on any of the bits. They still look like they did the day I bought them probably 16+ years ago. Honestly I bought this set for the wrenches and would still buy them even if they did not come with the bits. This is a great set at a great price.
Occasionally you met a screw that is impossible to get a normal screwdriver on. Then you will need one of these ratcheting screwdrivers. Everyone should have one.
Franklin Park, IL
San Francisco, CA
This tool works great as I am able to put a lot of downward force on the bits for frozen screws and the different angles on the handles allows me to keep my knuckles out of harms way. A very handy tool for the mechanic or around the house.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.