Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.23|
|Product Type:||Bolt-out sets|
|Quantity in Set:||7 pc.|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
Ratings & Reviews
Drill-Out removes broken bolts that are snapped/broken off. Screw-Out removes damaged screw heads without damaging surrounding material. Easy to use 2-step process. Requires 3/8 in. reversing drill.
- Removes most common fasteners
- Removes sizes 1/8 to 1/4 in. or 3mm to 6mm small bolts
- Drills into grade 2 to grade 8, and stainless steel
- Drills into uneven and rough surfaces
- Reusable set of 4, removes #5 and 6, 3mm, #8 and 4mm, #10 and 12, 5mm, 1/4 in., 6mm
- For use with manual application or cordless/electric variable speed drill
- Includes: #1 bit removes #6 screws, #2 bit removes #8 & #10, #3 removes #12 & #14 screws
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Santa Monica, CA
We used this tool to extract out a shower head screw that was stuck. The drill bit worked well and the screw that was stuck came out. We did have a bit of a problem with extracting the bit from the screw that was removed. My suggestion is to provide instructions to the purchaser on what to do in that situation.
Snapped a bolt on my engine and bought this thinking it would be a good fix, instead all I did was drill a hole in the center of a screw, going to just drill and re thread, spend the extra money and buy the tap and dye set . Love craftsman but this product sucked .
this is great product. i am big craftsman fan. this was just one more tool i needed. when i you need to remove a broken screw, this is the only thing that will work. they are great.
This is the best invention the this company ever make is incredible tools and helping whao thanks.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Got mine on 8/23/13, to use on some 6-32 X .375 Screws. worked great and got the screws out the first time. READ the instructions on how to use. Have to use both ends in reverse and I used a cordless drill. The package was printed "Made in the USA" I tried to use a drill bit to drill out and tap the screws but it really didn't work out so well, so I was looking online and found this. I was looking at the other set but that one had mixed reviews.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.