Craftsman 7 pc. Drill-Out/Screw-Out Power ExtractorsItem# 00952157000 | Model# 720SR
Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.23|
|Product Type:||Bolt-out sets|
|Quantity in Set:||7 pc.|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
Ratings & Reviews
Drill-Out removes broken bolts that are snapped/broken off. Screw-Out removes damaged screw heads without damaging surrounding material. Easy to use 2-step process. Requires 3/8 in. reversing drill.
- Removes most common fasteners
- Removes sizes 1/8 to 1/4 in. or 3mm to 6mm small bolts
- Drills into grade 2 to grade 8, and stainless steel
- Drills into uneven and rough surfaces
- Reusable set of 4, removes #5 and 6, 3mm, #8 and 4mm, #10 and 12, 5mm, 1/4 in., 6mm
- For use with manual application or cordless/electric variable speed drill
- Includes: #1 bit removes #6 screws, #2 bit removes #8 & #10, #3 removes #12 & #14 screws
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Boca Raton, FL
I am a contractor and car restoration enthusiast and find that Sears and Craftsman are and outstanding resource for all the tools I need to get the job done quickly and correctly.
Santa Monica, CA
We used this tool to extract out a shower head screw that was stuck. The drill bit worked well and the screw that was stuck came out. We did have a bit of a problem with extracting the bit from the screw that was removed. My suggestion is to provide instructions to the purchaser on what to do in that situation.
Snapped a bolt on my engine and bought this thinking it would be a good fix, instead all I did was drill a hole in the center of a screw, going to just drill and re thread, spend the extra money and buy the tap and dye set . Love craftsman but this product sucked .
this is great product. i am big craftsman fan. this was just one more tool i needed. when i you need to remove a broken screw, this is the only thing that will work. they are great.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid until 4/27/2015 at 7am CST. Offer ends 26-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.