Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.23|
|Product Type:||Bolt-out sets|
|Quantity in Set:||7 pc.|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
Ratings & Reviews
Drill-Out removes broken bolts that are snapped/broken off. Screw-Out removes damaged screw heads without damaging surrounding material. Easy to use 2-step process. Requires 3/8 in. reversing drill.
- Removes most common fasteners
- Removes sizes 1/8 to 1/4 in. or 3mm to 6mm small bolts
- Drills into grade 2 to grade 8, and stainless steel
- Drills into uneven and rough surfaces
- Reusable set of 4, removes #5 and 6, 3mm, #8 and 4mm, #10 and 12, 5mm, 1/4 in., 6mm
- For use with manual application or cordless/electric variable speed drill
- Includes: #1 bit removes #6 screws, #2 bit removes #8 & #10, #3 removes #12 & #14 screws
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I had goofed and sheared off a small set screw on my distributor cap. What a pain it was trying to get something that fits. Other sets were made for larger bolts/screws. This set was one of the few that had small enough bits to remove the tiny screw. Worked like a charm and a huge lifesaver.
The other brand extractors are fairly soft and the tips of the extractors/cutters seem to wear out much easier. So far, this one seems fairly hard and durable. I'll see how it holds up in the long term.
this is great product. i am big craftsman fan. this was just one more tool i needed. when i you need to remove a broken screw, this is the only thing that will work. they are great.
This is the best invention the this company ever make is incredible tools and helping whao thanks.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Got mine on 8/23/13, to use on some 6-32 X .375 Screws. worked great and got the screws out the first time. READ the instructions on how to use. Have to use both ends in reverse and I used a cordless drill. The package was printed "Made in the USA" I tried to use a drill bit to drill out and tap the screws but it really didn't work out so well, so I was looking online and found this. I was looking at the other set but that one had mixed reviews.
I didn't have a lot of luck using the drill part of this, the screw metal must be harder than the tool so I used one of my own drills. The extractor function worked great.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 30-Aug-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.